Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Moves

New Hotel This evening...  My goodness this hotel is slamming!  Crazy over the TOP Jetsons multiplied by 10!

Cool space here in Times Square area where I will remain until Sunday it seems.

Got an overnight booked for Sunday so that makes it pretty clear I am in NYC until at least next Monday. 

Had a couple good regular clients today.  One of them a sweetheart married guy who told me the sex he has had with me, (the only man he's been with) is way different way better and feels like so much more than the sex he has had with his wife. 

Hey, nice to hear.  I'm in the right game here.  New Blog newly revised my website too.  All to provide more value to my client base.  I may add some videos sometime soon.  They probably will be for a small fee.  I will look into it.

I may leave this blog open for now, but am considering a sign in procedure, so it would be for my special guest or at least those who choose to sign up.  For now please enjoy and feel free to leave a comment here and there.  (smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment