Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Insatiable Asian!

3/12
Great stay great Hotel, with many more improvements in progress.  Hot Tub, sauna, gym, outdoor sunning area with artificial turf, open floor plan room design with views onto the courtyard/sundeck area.  Very Cool.

Sweet client.  Great Bang according to him.  Never expected it to be this great an experience.  Told me no one ever banged him like I did.  Bought me champagne.  That was very sweet.  I love champagne actually. 

Just finished with another of my "regulars".  Love talking with this guy.  Turns out this one seems to be an actual real friend too.  Hmm....  Unique experience for me.  Welcome nonetheless. 

Waiting for my next client.  Sweet insatiable Asian Ass bangin'.  Young blood Loves to get to banged real good.  The slippery, oily all over your body and mine type too!  lol....

1 comment: