Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Hotel New York

Here I sit at the lobby of Stay Hotel.  Gorgeous exotic ultra contemporary designed lobby.   Rooms are just enough for the bed.  Not even a closet in this one, but nicely done, with a modern updated bathroom too.  Stayed at hotels with far better rooms but this is nice and not bad at all.  Convenient too, on W 47 st.  So I decided to hang in the lobby for a few just to not be alone in my room.  Hotel living isn't all it's cranked up to be!  Believe you me! 

Surely many of you out there who travel for work can relate to what I'm saying here! 

2 comments:

  1. Which hotel are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said the name of the Hotel right on the post. It was called, "STAY" on W 47th st. Beautiful Lobby! In the future i may post hotel pics on here too.. Just so some get a sense of what I'm seeing! C u in TX! (smile)

      Delete