Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Impromptu Moments of Total Sexual Delight and Abandon! !!

Already a cray HOT day here at the OUT NYC.  Started my day with a regular sweet married client from Long Island.

I invited and encouraged him to take some time with me into the sauna and steam spa area available to all patrons here at the hotel.  Well, after a little story I may tell you about later, here agrees, and we go.

Clothes off when we get there.  The spa is actually co-ed, and it's totally open and available for all hotel guests.  At anytime a woman or anyone else can step in.

So we strip down.  I told him I had already turned the steam on before he arrived, just in case.  So I get into the steam room, and what do I see?  I fucking hot little white boy giving
another just as hot bodied Latino a massage in the buff stretched out on the steam room tiles, (in retrospect, he was on top of a built in wooden table nestled just above the tiles alongside the front wall in front of the steam room door) both butt naked.  I lay down my towel and am now totally nude standing and readying to sit myself down.

They both look over, smile and say hi.  I say hello too.  Meantime the hottie giving the massage turns slightly sideways to show me his hard cock, while he's massaging his friend.  My client is not in the room yet.  The one being massaged flags me to come on over and join them!  My heart is racing now!  OMFG.  I'm with my client.  Will this work?  I sure hope they're cool with it, cause it'd be great to play a bit together here.  This is exactly the kind of scenario i was hoping to introduce my client to.  And voila here it is playing itself out before my very eyes.

My client walks in, looks smiles, sits down next to me.  I try and chat with him a bit but was too unsure how to let him in on the situation.  I say to them out loud.  You guys ever do the 4 handed massage stuff??  He looks over and recites a menu of massage types of services he does, all too quickly.  It was funny.  He was very very friendly and my client now getting hard with a big smile on, so I just got up and walked over to the one getting massaged.

In 2 seconds he says come bring that big cock of your over here.  I go up to him he shoves it in his mouth like it was something I had promised him!  His friend standing by now stops to grab my cock and encourage his hot friend to take my whole cock down his throat.  Which of course he does quite enthusiastically!  I talk to my client now, while the one guy is playing with my ass and the other has his face buried onto my dick.

I pull the other guys cock out from under him, exposing his hot thick cock for my clients' viewing pleasure.  I say to the guys quietly, "Would it be ok for my friend to taste your dick?"  He nods in approval.  They both did.  Yey!  I wasn't sure, and you can never be, with attractive guys.  Sometimes they are just decisively picky, they may like the hottie, but not the "old guy" or the "not so in shape, aka fat guy".  Well this client wasn't particularly obese and is actually a pretty attractive guy in his own right.  So up he came and happily took the guys cock into his mouth without hesitation!  Proud moment for this married very discreet sweetheart to enjoy the thrill of this moment with me like this.  And to think I am his 1st guy ever.  Never played outside of his marriage, and is now seriously opening up a whole new side of him, even he was not totally aware of, much less in touch with.

So now all 4 of us are there kissing and sucking each other off, in a totally impromptu moment of total sexual delight and abandon!  This continued on for a few minutes, my client started showing signs of not being able to "take the heat" so I instructed him on what to do, and suggested he take a good cool down shower just outside the steam room.

It was insane he comes back in sits down just to watch.  Told me later this was one of the hottest moments for him was watching our hot bodies intertwining and interacting with each other.  The one white hottie eating my ass to his fucking delight!  So hot!  OMFG!  I was like yeah!  Jack pot with these two.  Turns out, they told me anyway, that they were boyfriends!  Nice.  Each as hot as the other and both totally hot for my big dick and happily munching and trying to get away with whatever else they could "get away with" doing to my ass!

LOL....  My client played with us some more after a bit more encouragement from me, and then I decided it was time for me to take my guy back upstairs to continue our session together in a more private setting where I then gave him my undivided attention.  Fucked him real good too.  This might turn out to be another post for a little later today.

Right now I have had no breakfast, no lunch, just munching on walnuts and dried fruit mixes here so far.  So off I go to hit the town get a couple important things done, and get some real food in my system again, before my 6 pm and 8 pm clients later tonight.  Now 4 pm-ish.


2 comments:

  1. Would love to be your client and experience that exact scenario. Tasting my first cock while watching three guy naked guys enjoying each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam:
    This sounds so fucking HOT! I'm in Winter Park, FL and would love an "anything goes" session with you. I want to be a little trimer though. I had two surgeries in Nov and Dec and gained too much weight from inactivity during my recovery. I will be contacting you sometime, after I lose some additional weight.....a self-conscious ego thing!

    Wayne

    ReplyDelete