Thursday, December 13, 2012

A good Morning F**k Just before Work! Nice...

Today I travel to Philadelphia.  Just had a great time with another very satisfied Regular here in NY.  Great smile on his face during his time with me and as he walked out the door.

Nothing liking a good old fashioned hot morning FUCK right before heading in to work! LOL...  Yep, partnered but this morning I was his Guy!  And no one else!  Nice!!

Already planning his next adventure with me and another big dicked TOP for me to have a hot time Fucking!  Yea...!!

My kind of Play time!  LOL...

Hit me up in Philly guys.  Get there 2pm ish.  Only there today and tomorrow this time.  Unless you feel like doing a multiple hour booking or an overnight, which of course I would be happy to oblige!

No comments:

Post a Comment