Sunday, March 23, 2014

.....PARISIAN KISS.... (CONT...)

So i finally step out from the Spa area of the hotel and head up to my floor, with the slight hope I might convince my new Parisian friend to step into my room for even a couple minutes for us to play with no inhibitions.

No.  He tells me on the way up.  He's got to get back to his boyfriend who went over to the room and texted him just moments before while he was still with me in the steam room.  We didn't really play there due to some others coming in and out. He was much more nervous than I.

I did get to grab his firm hot looking milky white skin perky boy like butt, as we were changing.  And now in the elevator he planted some seriously hot delectably delicious deep french kisses like we were lovers lost among too many interruptions dying to tear each others clothes off soon as we got home.  Of course this is how it seemed but the reality was he had someone waiting on him, and I was alone.  Still he kissed me again briefly, this time with the look of yearning in his eyes
and the promise that he would back to see me again tomorrow the very next morning.  I did all I could do in a moment like this.  Agree.  If it didn't happen, this was all good, hot, and would never be seen as a loss, but a wonderful addition to some great hot romantic encounters that someday I would hope, might lead to finding a more permanent someone, who might be able to stick around.

Early the following morning I hear a very light knocking on my hotel room door....

Wow! Is it the cleaning crew?  I asked.  No.  Pierre!  OMFG!  For a moment I fantasized that maybe I only heard what I wanted to hear.  I open to check.  There he stood.  Wow.  He rushes in.  Huge smile, me too!  Wasting no time at all,  he plants me with a kiss!  Feeling was as if he'd been dying to do that all night long.   I gave no resistance, and played right along.

Woo.... Now mind you guys, what you all know I do for a living here.  I certainly have kissed my share of senior frogs out there too you know.  No negative pun intended here, to all the great experiences I've had overall, but sometimes the kisses.  Well, let me just say this French dude was definitely no little froggy.  His kisses were the ultimate in delightful.  LOL!

His impassioned kissed were like eternal pauses in time!  Time stopped, and all I knew was his tongue in my mouth.  Exploring the sides of my cheeks tapping my tongue as if to say lightly say hello.  Exploring the outer lining of my lips with his tongue.  Tasting, wetting, going back inside my watering mouth to keep it all moist, wet, and filled with steamy passion.

He kept going.  Now the kisses were making their way onto my neck.. Very sensitive area for me, and he was all too adept at this whole kissing thing.  But nothing felt calculate, or thought out!  Just intuition.  No words, pure passion.  Feeling holding touching me, him wanting to taste every inch of me it seemed.  

He drew me out of this pure fantasy back into reality when suddenly I fell him lifting me up.  I was a bit concerned.  We were about the height, and while it was pretty cool I was a bit worried he might hurt himself.  I was wrong.  He lifts me quite easily wrapping me tight into his arms, securing my safety looking into my eyes.  Saying nothing, he carries me over to the bed.

Could not have been better if rehearsed!  Wow.  He had me at the hello kiss!  Now I'm in his arms like a newly wed bride, or (husband) we could say!

We're both lowered simultaneously onto the bed cleverly man handled by his gracious strong self!  New meaning to never judge a book by it's cover.  Under this not so big dude,was one powerful, sweet, romantic, manly fucking stud, that all of a sudden has me relinquishing the normal controls I am expected, and normally enjoy the most in performing when I'm engaging in sexual activities with clients or other. 

Enjoying this Story??  Tell me so...

To be continued.....

3 comments:

  1. Very hot story so far for sure.....Love it!!! Wanting more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming soon. There's a reason why I have yet to conclude it... ;')

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I almost cum reading this. I am so hard and will shoot my load soon

    ReplyDelete