Friday, March 7, 2014

BORDERLINE RAUNCHY

Another HOT, STEAMY, borderline RAUNCHY Experience!  This time it was with a visitor in from San Francisco!  What his purpose was in Central Florida escapes me at the moment!

I'll tell you what did NOT escape me though!  The hot FUCK of his life he was just privy to because he knew well enough to research and find his way to the HOTTEST FUCKER in this here part of Central Florida!  ;')

Knew enough to look before he got here, got in contact with me right away.  Told him to chat with me the day before which he did and so here was the night.  Now.  Tonight!  He came over thinking he was in for your run of the mill regular man to man time.  He is married after all to another man, BTW.  God Bless the Will of the People for that one right?!!  Yea, for those who might not be so "in the know".  I will tell you right now.  The politicos were forced to make the changes.  None of this happened without the power of the people spending millions and countless hours picketing protesting, marching, and doing all the little day to day tedious tasks to make sure we as gay men and women get an equal right to live and express our love as freely as possible like everyone has for generations!

I digress!  So in he walks.  He disrobes, i do the same walk over to him offer him a kiss.  He takes it.  The melt down begins right there.  I give a quick feel to his plump ass.  He has a few tats on his body too.  Pretty hot.  He grabs my cock.  Impressed!  Yea.  Like that alot!  I guide his head down to
where his mouth can do the most good in situations like these.  I whisper gently in his ear before he goes down to take care of his man duties.  You wanna feel that big hard cock deep inside of you don't you?  Yea, I hear him moan, his knees now giving way to the subtle but clear demand made on him just seconds before.

He's on my cock making great attempts to swallow me whole.  Almost got it!  Nice!  I tole him I could teach him this cock technique.  I do this very well.  My other clients can attest!

He's on his knees, and I play with his bitch tits.  This is the type of guy who will do anything on command once you grab control of his sensitive pointed out man nipples.  Long like they've seen nipple clamps in the past.  Not uncommon with some gay men.  I abuse them and he loves it!

More.  I bring him to the bed.  Play with his hole.  His cock hunger now showing signs.  I watch, observe, learn from every single one I have like this.  These I've had before.  Sometimes like clones from the same genetic pool!  Only something someone in my unique position can honestly be privy to.  Otherwise this kind of insight would never happen, be gone, or just never be explored, due to so many refusing to allow themselves sexual exploration, by committing to a life of sexual imprisonment, sometimes recognized as monogamy!

So  in his ass I go.  I stretch his legs out real good.  i begin slipping it in and there he goes into his normal way of allowing himself to get fucked.  He squirms.  Too much.  I slow it down.  Now I take control.  Bend your knees like this.  He gives in.  Ok!  I begin the slide into his hole again.  This good?  Yes.  I continue.  He loves it.  Face lights up!  Oh boy.  I'm gonna have my way with this one!  I told myself right there.  Moments later I told him too.

Fuck me he yells.  Yea.  want me to take that ass bad boy!  Yea...  Abuse that hole?  All the while I'm fucking him like a jack rabbit!  Banging him throwing his ass up in the air for him to witness this hard cock drilling deep into his hot underused sexual reservoir!  OMG. comes out of his mouth.  Too much I ask.  Can we take a break please?

Oh my goodness, take a break already? I replied.  only 2 seconds followed almost immediately without a beat lost!  lol...  I laugh oh yea 2 seconds huh?  I taunt him on.  Turn him on his side.  Here, that's your break.  Oh my God, your cock feels so great in my Ass.

Yea, I like that.  Take that hard cock in there.  Still want that break, I say.   oh it feels so good!  Fuck me Adam.  And so the fucking continued ti our time was up.  I invited him into the shower, where he got to soap me up some, and we played a little more.

Told me my goodness I really needed a good fuck like that.  No one has ever used my ass like that Adam.  So glad I came to you.  You knew exactly what I needed huh?  Yep, I knew it soon as we started.

And so I told him.  I would make that ass mine.  No resistance at all.  He chuckled.  I lubed it up good felt my way good and deep into his hole into his psyche and played my sexual hand to his great delight!

NOW WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!!!!   (WINK)



1 comment:

  1. No condom? Tell us how he begged for your load.

    ReplyDelete