Saturday, March 22, 2014

VIRGIN !! THEN THERE WAS ME! (SMILE)

How many of you would love to FUCK a Brazilian??

Well, I just did.  Yea...  I'm at it again is right!  lol!  Well, never really stop actually, but let's just say yea..  for the hell of it.  You know what I mean?!!  (smile)   I know I'm smiling right now as I type!

Virgin!  Yes siree..  Walked away with his head slightly spinning actually! Haha...  Not laughing about it.  Just laughing with great pleasure is all.  A HOT time provided yet again, and to one very deserving 27 years of age Brazilian dude, who moved to the U.S.A less than 2 short weeks ago.

Little did he know he would end up in harms way to his newly violated but highly satisfied Sweet Virgin Hole!  Never even had another man's cock in his hands EVER, before spending time with ME this evening!  True story my dear boys!  Love this life!  Yea..  I go through my ups and downs like everyone else.  But tonight I find myself yet again, in the midst of providing myself and this gentle man, the most heightened sexual experience of his life, reciting the words, yea, I love this!  This is good.  No reason to not enjoy the pleasure I am so gifted at providing for others!

It bought to mind a very conscientious, and slightly concerned Priest during one of my NYC trips, If I'm not mistaken.  Who said, right smack in the middle of my fucking him.  Loudly I might ad.  This is good!  Oh my God he continued.  If this is so good how can it possibly be bad?!  Almost as if he was having the epiphany I had in my own life many years ago.  We all have our story, and my
dear men.  I am here just sharing mine with you, as I travel this path.  On to bigger and better as I do strive in my personal life.  This is like everything else.  You do it well, or get out!

I do it well.  All who experience reflect it back to me, and so here I remain!  You like my stories? Follow me.  Come see me.  Give me suggestions.  I read and take into account.  Members only for this blog too, very soon.

Be well my mates.  Book me now in Orlando.  Hope to see NYC within the next 2 week, provided all goes well.

  

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!...Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time breaking that guy open & giving him an enjoyable new hobby to pursue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like both you & the virgin had a great time taking away his hole's virginity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that sounds hot. My ass is also a virgin.
    I can imagine the priest. It feels familiar.

    ReplyDelete