Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy 1st day of Spring Gentlemen!

Okay,

I got the post in a bit too late since the day passed already, but it's really the point that counts right guys?!!

I am still in Orlando, so when are you guys going to come on over and see me??  Do you guys think I should offer CAM Service??  Who of you would want to pay to watch me on Cam?  You can comment on here or send me an email.  Whatever you prefer!  I 'd like to hear from some of you.  Especially those of you who read my blog with any type of consistency.  I appreciate you and I love the feedback!  

                                       So here I wanted to just post something light and fun.
                                          In my car here as I am today in Sunny Orlando !  
                                               
                                                  You want a piece of What did you Say?

                                                                         MY ASS?!! 
                                   OH SO WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY SO!  LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures of you----Great smile and you look very hot for sure as always!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to keep it real here for you folks! Want my guys to see what they're getting, and to feel not only good, but GREAT about hiring me too!

      Delete
  2. I think you should definitely offer cam service----absolutely for sure. I would definitely be a fan of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I am giving this serious consideration. I do realize it can benefit guys who might otherwise be unable to hire me full out, or may be out of reach due to distance. So many reasons this can help me expand. Reach guys I may otherwise never get to interact with on any level. So thanks.

      Delete