Saturday, May 19, 2012

In 30 seconds time he was down on my cock!

Gotta love this City let me tell you!

Had a great day started out seeing one of my favorite clients in the Upper outskirts of the city.  Banged him out real good and hard the way he loves it!

Went over to my amazing session with my Private Coach in the midtown Broadway area.

Over to my place, entered my post, contacted some favored clients to let them know about my current NYC stay.  Not on any of my ads in case some of you were wondering.  Yea sometimes, I just sneak out like that and notify only those on my lists or like now, some who read my blog!

Got my butt to the gym tonight.  Had a tight cardio centered weight training workout.  I only had enough time to do 2 legs exercises, but I made them count!  And one bicep exercise!

Rushed into the locker room because they were closing in 5 minutes.  Off went the clothes, stepped into the sauna, which I still open surprisingly!  Within 30 seconds a tall lean black guy with beautiful ebony colored skin steps in, takes a peek.  Steps out gets his towel, hops in and is immediately wraps his thick hungry lips around my cock!  He goes off swallowing my cock deep with little to no gag reflex at all!

Love it like that guys!  What guy doesn't right?!!  Well, there I was watching this tall lean black dude stretched over in a totally flat back position ass perked up in the air away from me as he eagerly and excitedly downs my cock like a pro!

Watching back every no and then, keeping an eye on anyone coming over.  But, by the sloppy looks of the entire locker room, I was relaxed knowing no one has been cleaning any part of this locker room at least a couple hours now.

I started playing with his ass and he gives me this intense OMFG look on his face!  Pleasure, pure delight overcame his entire face and body as he continued to taste the tip of my cock for some of my sweet precum.  

He steps out showers, comes back in I was stroking waiting for his return.  minutes only passing now.  About 9:01...  Wow, we gotta go!  Soon as he walks in I tell him come on come over, you wanna taste it, I'm about to blow.  He delicately walks over again contemplating how much further he wants to take this with me here now in the locker room.  Turns around slowly for me to feel his hot bubble butt!  I finger his ass, reach over grab his cock tell him to turn around and feed me his delicious low hanging big dick!

I suck his cock real good too.  Like many of my clients know I can!  more later...

I continued sucking on his dick like it was a big sweet Lollipop!  Shot my load within another minute like I told him before.  I was ready to Blow!  He came down and put his mouth immediately on my throbbing cock sucked and licked almost every drop of my thick white spew coming from the deepest parts of my groin! 

So hot!   A great relief and then the front desk person on duty calls his name to know if she should begin cleaning the locker rooms! 

Turns out he was one of the closing managers of the gym!  Hahaha...  How's that for a big apple treat!  LMAO.  Came back and gave me a sweet hug whispering in my ear, that was amazing, thank you so much!   Hey......It's what I do!  LMAO....  Nice..  Didn't say that to him though!



No comments:

Post a Comment