Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hot after gym story and much more

Hot time after hours at my gym last night! 

Crazy long day yesterday.  Started out 6:15 am.  9 am flight to NYC.  out by 7, cab to the airport in Florida.  9 am flight that took me to a Miami layover 1st!  1 hour wait, then NY bound again. 

Arrive 2:15 pm luggage by 3:40 pm.  On a bus to Astoria, Qns. by 3:50 pm.  Cutting it close now.  Class at 3:30 pm in midtown!  Yikes!  I had faith!  So got off at Steinway, took the N made it to class, no guard at the door to let me in!  Oh now...  So close.  Called upstairs, they came down, let me in.  She thought it was 4 pm!  Hahaha...  Amazing I thought and said.  No worries got there 3:27 pm.  Good job baby!  She took me at the expected time.  3:30 yey! 

Class was awesome too!  Moving along nicely!  Wow...  What's to tell next! 

Back to the apt, called a client, unpacked some.  Get a bite somewhere, and hit the gym!  Just what I did.  Best part was after the gym! 

Tell later.  Hitting the gym now.  The earliest I've ever gone myself!  7 am....  Hot after gym story and much more, later today when I get back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment