Tuesday, April 8, 2014

NEW YORK CITY BOUND! MEET ME THERE??


This is where I'll be staying guys!  I'll be in good ole New York City later this week!  Who'll come and join me while I'm there?  I am hoping to make my calendar nice and full so do give me a shout out!  I always love my repeats, and you all know that! 

So don't cry later when will I be back!  Happens too many times!  You got me there in 2 days!  Make it happen! 

This is a picture of the outside Atrium at this cool swanky NY Hot Spot!  Also happens to be the hotel recently got a do over during Lady Gaga infamous Roseland ballroom celebration just this past April 4th!

Enough said.  Chat soon!  Hit me up guys.  Don't be strangers.  Remember any monies sent my way are for a great cause.  Supporting those who do good right in your own back yard!  This is me!  A great cause!  I will soon be creating an Amazon wishlist for those who wanted to have another avenue by which to express their appreciation! 
                                                                         Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment