Friday, April 18, 2014

(RELOADED) MORE THAN JUST A SEXUAL EXPERIENCE!!

Know what's really cool guys?!  I had a guy come over to see me the other day during my NYC stay.  A repeat client that had seen me 2 other times in Philadelphia.  Not only did he totally LOVE the precious time we spent together.  This was according to him BTW!  Well, he also let me know that seeing me has been helping him be better able to connect with other GUYS! 

Well, how do you like them Apples!!  ??  Ha!  One would think right ?  Well, actually it turned out to be quite a sweet bit of conversation.  He's used the things he's learned from his sensual, erotic, sexual and HOT experiences with me as a way of helping his confidence levels when sexually engaging in other non-paid male on male experiences.  Needless to say, this session was great too and already he mentioned not being able to wait until my next visit to Philly and his hope to see me soon as I get myself there again! 

Don't get me wrong, this was awesome to hear, and I was really honored and happy to hear
about this type of growth on his part.  I have to say though, it's not the 1st time a client has revealed this type of situation to me.  I have another client, who happens to be a client I saw close to a dozen times, in DC.  Never booked me for less than 2 hours a pop.  Psychologist, if I'm not mistake.  Thriving business, helping others resolve
personal dramas.  Very insecure, low personal self confidence when it came to romance, and sexuality issues.

This guy was in his late 40's if I remember correctly.  A very common age range of many of my clients.  Fell, in "love" with me from our very 1st session.  Freeing experience for him.  Had not had sex in many months as per his conversation.  This guy from an external perspective, appeared to have everything.  A very successful business.  Totally respected in his profession, with a staff that followed his every suggestion, and several Doctors following his lead on a day to day basis.

But here his is now, in my sexual domain, gingerly addressing him, coddling him just the right way to help him see his own value as a sexual being.  And also addressing his need not just simply a desire to be hugged, touched, felt, embraced, loved, and to be made love to as well.

This was all a particularly foreign feeling to him, since he had for quite some time pretty much shut down that side of his personality.  Well, this is why he continued to see me almost each and every time I returned to DC.  He was sweet, with a charming fun personality, and yet sensitive, insecure and constantly expressing feelings of unworthiness.  

I realize now this story I'm sharing right now, was probably more fitting to be sent as a newsletter, (which I plan on creating) to those subscribing on my list as members, but here I am so, now I get to share it with all my Blog readers.

Guys use me for a wide array of reasons!  Whatever your reason is, doesn't matter.  Some who come to me are confident, others not so much!  I have many ways in which I help guys.  This is one of those ways.  Intimacy is quite a unique way into someones personal and often times highly charged emotional space.  Especially when you allow yourselves to be in that uniquely vulnerable space when another man enters deep inside you!  

For MANY it is simply mind blowing, and life altering.  All in very positive ways I might ad, when done positively, by me as evidenced in the never ending deep penetrating glares by my guys as I look deep into their eyes while thrusting my cock deeper, little by little slipping my manhood deep into that oft restricted area so many had yet to allow others to explore for fear of pain, or worse.  Imaginations run wild, but till I am finally fit.  Snugly, tight, deep, with no discomfort.  Safe, secure, deep in your bowels as you breathe deep, exhale, take in all that's happening.  It's too much really!  Way more than you thought you'd allow!  But, yet, yep, somehow here he is.  
Yes, there I am deep inside you now.  Your eyes open wide now, with a glaring look of shock, disbelief but yet, never pushing me out.  On the contrary, pulling my hips in closer, intuitively, deeper inside you as I plant my lips on yours!  You moan, was a pleasure unlike any you ever felt before! ...

LOL!  Get the Idea guys!  Wet your appetite did I ??  Read on..

So this other gentlemen from DC, the Dr. made it a point to let me know a couple months ago that he had met someone. That it was going well, and that he had me to thank for it.  Told me how I really helped him boost his self confidence, and that he was really seriously appreciative for the wonderful gift I had given him.

This my dear Gents, is just a little about who I am.  What I am.  How I often change lives, and help people I come in contact with.  Priceless my friends!  So whatever reason it is doesn't matter.  just know it will be worth the visit, and if you wish further, more consistent assistance in more of a Personal Coaching realm, just let me know, and I'd be happy to set you up with a complimentary session to give you an opportunity to talk to me about what's up with you, and we can discuss a plan for how I can help.

4 comments:

  1. Great Post---and very well said. Just shows that you are a genuine and great person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that my man! I do not make this stuff up! ;')

      Delete
  2. Excellent Post Adam! Nice to know that you do this work for the reasons that you stated. Now, it's my turn to visit you and see if you can help me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Rick. What city are you in??

    ReplyDelete