Friday, November 30, 2012

Truest Raw Emotions Exposed! Beautiful Thing!

He was so nervous he was shaking like a leaf!  lol

Yea, he just walked out the door.  Well he didn't just walk out the door because it was a couple days ago.  Came in for a "massage"  Left with what pretty much turned out to be a life altering experience for him. 

This is what it's like sometimes for many guys.  Unleashing these bottled up emotions that translate into repressed sexuality.  He was hard a a rock.  Loved my cock rubbing against his ass to such an extent he just had to have it inside of him.

"Fuck me" he instructed ! I did as I was told.  I slipped on a rubber to keep us all from worry.  Mainly him, since he is a married man and worried about taking anything home with him.  So yes, I wrap it up, slick it up with some good lube and start
sliding my cock into his hungry gaping hole.

His hips were Pumping up and down in a dance of pure lust and great delight, as his ass was intuitively begging for my swollen cock to pop his cherry.  Virgin ass.  This was so crazy for him, I could tell.  It was after all his 1st time exploring this more advanced eroticism with a man.  Had done massage before but never with a request to go further.  He was totally beside himself.  Even so he stayed rock hard the entire time I had my throbbing cock lodged deep inside his man pussy. 

So he's getting dressed now, sweating, nervous, shaking all over.  Excited, running back and forth trying to figure out how to put his clothes back on.  lol....  So funny I'm telling you.  Sweetest guy.  Amazing look of total satisfaction comes all over him.  "Man that was great", his exact words.  (smile)

Yeah, holiday spirit here my good friends.  All year round actually!  My stay here in Philly this time around I have had several married men leave with a pretty similar experience.  It's all good.  Works well for all of us.  Some consider me sort of like a great sex therapist.  Well anyway just wanted to share some of these random acts of kindness, with you my readers.  I have so mush more to say but I will break it up into topics for the sake of a better read.



No comments:

Post a Comment