Sunday, November 11, 2012

Announcer, " Houston We Got Another One!"

Got my hands on yet another hot to trot dude from Houston!  6'1" 175 athletic build.  Just the way I like em too!  Well, I do have rather several of those, (way I like em types), but for all intensive purposes I'll trust that you know what I mean !  (wink)

So I get the email from one of my massage ads, I reply, he goes for my "anything goes" package, and we hit it!  I mean I hit it!  Him I mean.  Well, you know what I'm getting at here right?!!  (smile)

Seems Houston is calling me from afar!  I've had issue with needing to rent a car once there, but looks like I'm closer now to putting that concern aside and just bite the bullet!  For the sake of who knows how many other countless crazy hot fuckers I can finally get to explore while visiting their beautiful City!  I did get myself there last Dec. for a client who booked me on a weekend trip.  Never made it to the Christmas Ball as expected.....Long story... you gotta go look the rest of this story on my last year's blog posts!  haha...Yea..That's the way it is here guys!  Do the work!  Like I do!  haha..

Anyways, so back to my Houston dude.  Had a great hot time fucking his
sweet plump white boy perky tight ass!  Woooo.....  Man...  Light blondish hairs between his butt cheeks.  So HOT!  Yumm..  My cock found its way there pretty freakin' quickly too!  Actually tried to work myself around the area for a little bit there.  But the legs kept spreading wider, and wider, until they were now hanging off my massage table!  F'n CRAZY I tell you!

So I decide to go for it.  Working some nice wet lube onto his crack, between the cheeks while I keep an eye on his Rock Hard engorged pointing down towards his feet in between his legs now pretty wide open exposing his hungry hole aching to be fucked by my big thick cock.

So I lube it up wrap it up good, and slip it in real nice and slow!  Moans moans and moans all I hear from him.  My married, white lean handsome Houston babe.   I ask him, is it OK?  He nods and lets me know it's fucking feels GREAT!  Wasn't sure he'd go this far but yet here he is.  We went at it from quite some time.  He came 3 separate times too!  It was all very intuitive.  Wasn't like he some agenda that it had to be a certain way.  This works sometimes too.  Kick back relax and let me work my magic.  But I DO SPEAK with all clients BEFORE I book anyone.  This is how I make it amazing.  You work with me I work with you.  It becomes a symbiotic relationship of sorts.

Much more than he'd ever expected.  His exact words as he was leaving.  Will I see him again.  Most assuredly!  He mentioned I will have have to pay you another visit.  Was thankful he found my ad and that he checked out my link too.  He told me that when saw the pic of my cock he didn't think he could take that monster but once again I proved another wrong.  It is my expertise Gentlemen.  And don't I know it!  Yes, I really do.  We all win.  Confidence not to be mistaken for cockiness. 

It is why I get many repeat clients.  Why you may pay a bit more for quality time with me than perhaps some may be accustomed to.  But well worth it when you have been around the block, and after, my clients see me, they all tell me how very happy they are with the choice they made in hiring me.


No comments:

Post a Comment