Monday, November 5, 2012

Fighting for Our Dreams Has Never Been More Critical!

I had a great stay in DC, which was followed by another successful run in downtown Philadelphia.

Hotel rates in NYC made it very difficult for me to break even.  Though money was made I ended up losing during that 6 day stay.  Hotel prices have gone up for sure, since just 3 yrs ago.

Still, all is good and I saw many new clients my last 2 visits in Philly and DC too!

Many thanks!

I am now in Orlando Florida.  Flew here today just to be sure and place my vote for Obama 2012.  We'll see what happens tomorrow, but I have no qualms sharing with you the man I think would be the best choice for our Great Country!

I know we all have our differences but I feel there's way to much at stake to put a gimmicky, disconnected, super wealthy, high powered salesman, with his bag of tricks, to run our Country.  Thankfully, this is my blog and just like any good radio personality I too
get to express my personal tastes and beliefs if their is any chance at all that my thoughts or expressions might in any way help sway others.


Some of you probably just want to hear stories of sex here, and then some of you, i know like to hear more about what I think, and about my life too.  I do monitor what I say and how I express certain views while writing on this page, but overall I do just simply enjoy sharing some thoughts, stories and other escapades as they occur too!

This is all for now.  i have an apt to get back in order.  Especially since I was away for about 5 full weeks.  Be well as we all do what we must and to determine the outcome of tomorrow's upcoming elections!

I do work hard for what I want.  Never have smooched off the government, and I too still believe in the American Dream!  But even dreams sometimes need to be fought for!

No comments:

Post a Comment