Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Twilight Hours!

just now got back to my apt in Orlando from my weekend away with my one client in Pennsylvania!  Much later than I had intended, but such is life right?!!

Had a great time, but now I will pay the price tomorrow when I must wake up at 5 am to make ti to my "day job" on time, with the hope and a prayer that I can function with optimal effectiveness, on less than 4 hours of sleep!

Those of you who have met me, know about some of my struggles with getting to bed early!  Well, here I go again!  This time it was the airline that messed me up royally!  As in delaying, then cancelling the 1st leg of my flight, then causing me to have to re-book for a later flight. 

1 am.  Here I am typing because I can't just jump in bed the minute I walk through my apt doors! 

Sleep well my mates in Blog land!  More to come as I continue to evolve here with you all!  if you all enjoyed my sexual addiction post, let me know.  I do enjoy the feedback too!  Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Adam – while I do feel bad that you didn't get home till late because of the flight delays, I have to admit, I am not all that upset that I was able to spend those additional several hours with you at the airport. Like I told you before, one of the disadvantages of being Adam is that you just don't realize how much fun it is being with you. Even if just a couple of extra hours.

    I'm not really sure what else I can say to express my gratitude for joining me for a second weekend in a row, that I didn't say last time. My only regret is, given the fact that I wanted to surprise you with surroundings to which you are much more accustom, surprising you with a stay at an extraordinary resort a distance from our prior situs, we really did not get the opportunity to take advantage of all there was to offer. It was already dark by the time we were done dinner and approached the beautiful property. Given our activities over the next several days, we barely were able to leave the room. So you really never had the opportunity to experience and appreciate the beautiful grounds and facilities.

    All to my my benefit however. Wow. How does it keep getting better and better. How can you keep going and going. And going. I so wanted to share with you the beautiful amenities and the tremendous facilities of the resort. But between our activities inside the room and getting just enough time to eat and keep ourselves nourished, we never got to it.

    No regrets. Just pure joy and fun. An intensity of interaction never before approached. Hours and hours of intimacy and ecstasy. Time enough only to obtain some well earned nourishment.

    Solution? To bring you back again and to have the discipline to share with you the amenities of the resort. Unfortunately, the property is booked solid for almost the next 12 months, so our return visit will have to wait.

    I do have to comment on how gracious you are (and continue to be always), accepting my gifts I feel are so useful. Not the traditional luxury items you are typically presented with, but practical - useful, resourceful. Putting up again with my little quirks.

    Our goodbyes much sadder than the weekend before. Not having any immediate plans for our next rendezvous.

    Thank you again for being you, gracious and always in the moment. A phenomenal partner from which to learn and explore.

    ReplyDelete