Sunday, July 14, 2013

Grand's Beautiful Sweet, but Unrequited, LOVE STORY!

Watch this video Guys! A Beautiful story behind a nice music video actually!

I wish this new Talent all the grace in the world! He reminds me of me, when I used to sing. I actually studied voice too! Love to sing myself. not singing these days, but whenever and if, I do, I do it with a similar passion as you see reflected in this beauty here who created the video to get his talent known to the world!

Watch for the scene in the Water my Good Men!





This subject matter of this endearing video is something I certainly can relate to!  A love I had while still in College!.......

Took a summer job working for an airline, to help offset school costs.  Got to travel for practically nothing during that time.  Boston for dinner, Sarasota Florida for the day!  It was great!

I was a reservations sales associate at the time.  Made some sweet special friends along the way.  One in particular.  This Columbus Ohio Football Player doing a summer internship in NJ where I where I attended college.  It was a true Love at First Sight situation.

First day on the job.  Each of us looking looking for a seat in the reservations center.  I looked at him, he looked at me.  He had the most beautiful big bright blue eyes I had ever seen.  Thick stocky football player build.  Me, thin, dancer build, with dancer thighs, legs.  Both of us the same height.  I was shocked.  He smiled as he caught my glance, and so did I.  It was all so natural I was shocked!  Did he just smile at me like that?  Hell yeah I quickly said back to my self.  Almost without a moments chance to think we intuitively
walked over towards each other, facing each other, turned and said hello.  Big smiles on both our faces now.  Almost the intuitive, wow, I know, and I like you that much too man.

I had to tell him I though his eyes were absolutely remarkable!  He blushed, told me he thought the exact same thing when I looked at him!  We laughed!  Told me he loved how deep dark big and bright my eyes were too.  Loved my smile.  Made him feel comfortable.  Almost got weird, in a nice way the compliments to each other! 

We continued with the typical, casual, first day of training, business banter, between two guys, not knowing anything about the other.   We wished to be next to each other for sure.  Tried secretly, without making it obvious to anyone else, but it didn't happen.  Well, finally, we find seats.  Close enough to each other. 

Fast forward....... He told me a bit of his history, said it would be great to go away together sometime.  I agreed!  Told him I danced, he was in awe!  Told me how they trained in football and that they actually made them take a ballet class once or twice for other types of coordination, and we laughed.  Said he loved it.  Found it incredibly difficult, and had lots of respect for the guys who could jump, leap and fly like that!  Told him the same about loving the discipline behind football, and getting his body so built like that.  Loved the legs on him too from his football training.  He said the same about mine!  Get the picture here?!!  Back and forth we went.  Mutual attraction could be no stronger that it was. 

Feel free to share stories of your own here Gentlemen.  I have several subscribers wishing this blog would become more interactive.  Here is your opportunity.  Take it and run with it.  All posts are filtered through me 1st, so you know.  To prevent SPAMMERS, but pretty much anything you post I will allow.  Have a great day All!  Much Appreciation, love and light to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment