Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Time of Renewal!

Back in Orlando now for a couple of days.  Been crazy busy with all kinds of activities designed to move me forward in many areas of my life.  Financial being one of them too!

Taking a class this entire week in Orlando.  8-6pm.  Time with clients will be very limited as a result this week!

Am spending quite a bit of time with one client who made it his mission to steal a vacation for himself, doing whatever it takes to spend time with me alone, as much as he possibly can, away from the wife and children.

Finding time for himself, despite whatever emotional turmoil it might thrust him into.  Well, in actuality, every single moment spent with me, while at times a bit overwhelming for him, have been filled with a sense of endless joy and wonder at the possibilities he never before thought were possible.

This is from a man who has devoted his life to everyone else mostly.  Dedicated to all
the right things, yet in the quiet times, he quietly found himself secretly yearning for something more.  Keeping his same sex attractions locked deep inside for most his entire life, up until this past year.  He found me.

Anyway, he has booked me every single day while here on his vacation to self.  Our time together has been revealing, unveiling, surprising, shocking, exhilarating, and completely unpredictable for him on so many levels.  It is just after 1 am and I chose to write about him, because I knew I needed to get something on here for you guys to sink your teeth into.  But, also just to bring you on this journey a little with me too.

Just now past 1 am, in the morning, and though I should be sleeping.  I am typing.  A way of releasing for me here actually.

These thoughts reverberating in my head, begging to be set free from the bondage of my own mind.  Sex, food, love, lust, tender thoughts, wonder, joy, amazement, and pure unadulterated personal satisfaction.  This is what the goal is.  Feeling, experiencing, going with the flow.  Seeing what unveils and reveling in the beauty of that which is revealed.

Walking along a beautiful lake.  Enjoying the life all around.  Swan.  Black and white.  Gorgeous!  Dinner with a kindred spirit.  Willing, and eager to spend time with me, at all cost.  Priceless!  What I bring to his life.  Peace, a renewed sense of self.  Namaste! 

Anyway.  Time to retire now.  Tomorrow is another day.  More soon.


1 comment:

  1. DO YOU DESERVE IT?


    I recently had the opportunity to share a significant amount of time with Adam, almost a full week. Clearly, one of the most enjoyable and freeing weeks of my entire life. Was it the sex? Was it the tropical location? The phenomenal meals we shared? Was it sharing the fresh-baked brownie, ice cream, whipped cream and chocolate syrup dessert that we shared, feeding to each other, as we enjoyed the sight of the water at dusk, on a perfect balmy late afternoon? Sure, of course – yes to all of that. But in addition – it’s simply being with such a true – honest - bright - and sincere individual.

    The fact is you can be with Adam for an hour or two, and enjoy a tremendous sexual experience. And I am in no way minimizing that, as it is phenomenal. His value, however, is in who he is.

    The dessert sharing incident to which I specifically refer was actually the highlight of the week. And guess what – no sex that day. I needed a respite. Adam – as he so aptly describes himself - is the true “energizer bunny.” He needs no rest. As we were enjoying the skillfully prepared food and drinks, when we were finally down to dessert, watching the sun descend - over a beautiful view of the water on an ideal tropical day, thinking this is as close to heaven as one can get on earth – I have a moment of self-doubt, and say “How is it that I deserve this?” Adam – thinks for a minute and says – “it’s simply because you’re the person that you are – deserving of your share of joy. “ My eyes immediately well up with tears. This confirmation, an affirmation that I am entitled to feel this good, deserving of life’s pleasures, just went to the center of my being. Truly, this is just one of so many special moments that I experienced during my week in “heaven,” and at that point in the week, felt free and deserving of the enjoyment being experienced. Adam simply enjoys life, people, nature, the entirety of his surroundings. He is always in the moment and can’t help but teach you how to truly enjoy that which you have earned. And to understand there is no guilt in experiencing human happiness.

    Guys – we have worked really hard to get where we are. And we simply – so common to the male – never stop to enjoy the fruits of our labor. I finally did, with such as special person. My message, don’t hold back. You earned it. I earned it. Take Adam away, for a week, a weekend, really – as long as you can – because YOU DESERVE IT. My days since my very special time with Adam are simply different than before. You can’t help but learn how to live in the moment – see things you never saw before – experience life deeper than ever before. Consider this an investment in yourself that will produce dividends long after the experience ends.

    I wanted to share some of my thoughts and hopefully impart some wisdom on those of you that have watched and read, but never tasted. And to urge those of you that have the means and desire, to act NOW. Adam will be moving on, and the opportunities to share precious time with him will be significantly decreased. (Consider yourself warned). And to you readers overseas, grab the best America has to offer. NOW. Mark my words, the time to take advantage of this opportunity is running out.

    ReplyDelete