Thursday, May 2, 2013

4 back to Back. 3 married with Children. 1 Single Gay Stud. One Hot Time!

4  clients back to back here in DC just today!  Yea!  Like it like that too!  Keep em cumming!  I mean, well, you know what I mean!  LOL!

Bus arrived early.  At tho Hotel by 1 pm, confirmed with a client at 1:15 pm, for a 2 pm time frame.  We spoke, agreed.  All handled, now to set the room up.  Myself, showered, shaved, and all dolled up, after a long early morning bus ride.  Check!

Confirm my 3:30 pm request by text.  Check!  Repeat client, has seen me almost every single time I hit DC.  Cute, this one too!  Long blonde hair just above the shoulders,
and a daddy too.  Demure High powered Professional Lawyer.  Travels the world over protecting clients' self interests.. 

Confirm my other repeat muscle dude for 6:30 tonight too.  Text him too.  Check!  Oh wait, got a call just a little before 5 pm asking for an appointment later this evening.  Return this call.  Client had tried me before too, just 8 months ago, according to my search.  Wow..  Okay, let's give this guy a shot!  Cool.  Answered, discussed, all is good.  We set it up for 8 pm.  yey!

Perfect way to start my day here in DC!  4 Clients, back to back pretty much!  3 married men, Fucked two of them, came for both!  Yes the 2 married ones were the ones begging for my hard cock inside their hungry holes!  How does he do it?!!  LOL...  

1 single muscle bound professional big dick handsome, well dressed fucker that just goes Ga Ga over my Dick!~  Yey, previously, only an exclusive TOP, this one!  LOL....  Haha...  Well some of you reading this know how it is, once you walk into my domain!  Humble as it may be!  There is a type of demure Dominance, so many go pretty crazy about!  (wink)

So here it is folks!  Something to wet your pucker a bit with!  Be well, contact me or I will go getcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment