Sunday, May 26, 2013

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to All

Hitting DC tomorrow Memorial Day!  A short and sweet 2 day stay, as most my DC stays tend to be sweet!  Philly is next, with a planned 1 day stay in Center City on Weds.  The Great Big Apple will also experience my presence Friday May 31st. 

The day in between, Thursday May30th I plan to spend with family in North Jersey.  Rendezvous with sister from South Florida and other North Jersey Relatives! 

It is possible I may stay out traveling, and hit 1 of these cities twice, before I finally take flight back to Orlando.  Flight to Orlando must be by June 5th.  So I may be open to other possible bookings if some of you wish to entertain this idea let me know.

Meantime, wishing you all a Great Memorial Day weekend.  Here I type from my studio apt in beautiful downtown Orlando.  I bought an annual pass for Universal Theme Parks yesterday, and had a great time with the rides in the park with family yesterday.  The Hulk ride was just awesome!  You roller coaster enthusiasts have gotta try it on!

Harry potter ride was pretty awesome too.  Right up there among favorites.  Cool, thrilling, fun, entertaining!  Don't forget to treat yourself to a butter beer!  Delish, frozen or cold drink delight!    


No comments:

Post a Comment