Monday, May 27, 2013

1 Hot Tamale! ...... Who...? ;')

Travel day today.  Sometimes a little tough.  But already had 1 cool client, and waiting on another to arrive for a 7:30pm, 2 hour time block.  Love those too.  Full service and that info you can get on my website.  Just click on the link, left side of this blog.

So here I am now in DuPont circle part of DC.  Nice hotel centrally located.

I do hope you all have had a nice weekend with family and friends.  I had 1 family day this past Saturday, when we hit Universal Studios in Orlando.  Now here I am in DC.  1 night only this time!

Tomorrow I hit Philly, a day ahead of schedule due to a full day booking with another repeat client.  ;')  This one's a douzy though I gotta tell you.  Well no, not really.  I can't actually tell you , though I'd love the chance....  That would be a book!  Yea.....I know perhaps I should write one.  Well, anyway, for now. let's just say, that he's been mentioned here several times and the story continues, as I once before predicted on this blog.  Well, what can I tell you....  I'm good at these things.

Well, so I am about to see a dentist who is in desperate need of some drill work of his own!  Yea!  This is where I come in!  jaja.....  Seen me at least a dozen times already, this one!  Cool Kat, I must say!  Maryland fella!  ;')  You see i know just what degree of smacking that ass he needs... I mean handling that ass he needs!  (wink)  Yea... It's all good!  I have to taper on and off with him, because sometimes I can get a bit intense for him.  Until one good hour into the session that is when he now gets all loosened up, emotionally too, and then he can't get enough.  Well, more like I can't get enough, but, yea, I give him little breaks in between so he can recuperate some!  haha....  Love it like that!  Now, don't get scared okay.  It's different with everyone.

Anyway, let me go shower and shave.  Like to be clean and prepped for my clients too!


No comments:

Post a Comment