Friday, May 31, 2013

All is Copasetic in NYC

On many many levels this trip has been a very rewarding one.  I may choose to elaborate on some future email, but suffice it to say that it's been great fun, and I am now in NEW YORK CITY, once again!

This is just a quick note to say hello to you guys following me out there.  Know that I do appreciate it very much.

Gorgeous sunny warm day here the Big Apple, and my day is only just begun.  Had a couple clients already today and I also took my wonderful VO class earlier today, as some of you may already know from some of my prior posts.  Ebbs and waves my friends, as so much of life is.

My "overnight" in Philly, which really was a 'daytime', "overnight", was just superb!  .......  Well, he is reading this guys, so you know!  Gotta play it up right now you know!  ...... hahaha.....  Well he IS!  (wink)  Yea through a looking glass here now!  What can I say!  In the public eye, you gotta deal with the paparazzi!  lol!

Off I go to enjoy some of this beautiful weather here in NYC, and I have already made hotel reservations for a 1 day return this Monday to NYC.  Touch base with me if you wish to see me on Monday when I return.


No comments:

Post a Comment