Monday, June 3, 2013

One Hot Triple Play Day!

My Friday started off really great in New York.  Came into town for multiple reasons.  One of which was a transit point between 2 family visits in different states.  Then I had a plan to indulge in some personal matters that have a lot to do with my personal and future goals and aspirations!

So, this great early morning beginning was followed by 3 great FUCKS in NYC.  All repeat clients too!  How you figure?  Huh...?  Not bad ah...?  Well, how you figure?  Is this....  I am good!  Yep!  Unabashed, self promotion here.  (wink)

One, a top NYC contractor, who is highly sought after by the big boys to come up the most efficient and cost saving ways to get a building project completed.  Great conversations with this one.  Love hearing his work stories, as much as he loves having me shove my big hard dick down his throat to my hearts content! Oh, and he practically begs for me to open up his hungry hole and
just plow my cock deep deep inside.  Thrust it back and forth from here till sundown, and this time he let me make his ass completely mine and keep going until I was ready to cum, then I ripped off the condom pulled his mouth onto my swollen cock about ready to burst and i let him feast on my thick white sweet nectar, cumming in spurts, deep inside his mouth.  He tells me often how he sometimes just really hungers to taste my cum and how much he just loves when he gets the chance to taste in his mouth.  (Hard now)  Damm, happens all the freakin' time! 

Other, an older, married, very respectful gentlemen, who has done quite well for himself,  desiring, yearning, and even dreaming about nothing more than having my hard cock lodged deep inside him, as I plow his hungry hole hard as I can.   So get this one guys.  This client has had his prostate removed, years ago.  He takes the Dr. recommended erection meds, but he was totally taken when much to his dismay he told me that he came.  Told me that hasn't happened in years, and that I was the 1st to make him ever reach his climax while being Fucked.  Needless to say he was deliriously happy ! 

Other, late this evening.  Married older bearish type.  Decided to stay an extra night in the Big Apple just to be sure he'd be able to get his hands on me yet again, for the umpteenth time!  lol.  Not kidding at all actually.  I lovingly refer to him as the bear!  Cause he's big and furry.  Well, he practically attacks me at the door before i barely even make it into the room half the time!  So yea, we engage in a little bit of manly aggressive play at first.  That is until I get a little crazy and just get him all plum tuckered out that is!  Well, he's lost 45 lbs recently, and looks much much, did I say MUCH, better!

This one had such a crazy gag reflex when he first tried to suck my cock.  But within a few sessions he showed much improvement.  Now he's sucking my cock like a true Professional Cock Sucker!  Gag reflex be damned!  No longer, as he hungrily devours my cock first chance he gets!  Now I get to shove my hard throbbing cock deep into his throat and even thrust it, in and out multiple times, while his little dick is hard as a rock, and his big fat ass twitching to get pounded!

So, I made sure to let him know that he now goes to the top of the graduating class as having fulfilled all the necessary Deep Throat Cock Sucking requirements.  LOL!  Yeah, I have even devised and honorary members division.  (wink)

LOL...  He's a great guy and we just have a blast together.  All smiles.  Leave him feeling more centered by the time I walk out the door.  Eagerly awaiting our next chance to rendezvous together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment