Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Understanding of the Male Sexuality Goes Far Beyond....

Wishing you all a Great Sunday!  I am here in Sunny Orlando.  Been through a wild ride this week.  Training in a very high powered business environment!  Exciting, thrilling, challenging, and sometimes seemingly all consuming!  In all truthfulness, trainers instructed all else be put on hold in order for true focus to occur, as a means, to guarantee passing final exam, and make it to graduation.

Well, all done now! Successfully!  Only way to roll.  Not done yet.  New schedule early 5 am wake-ups.  Yikes!  Some of you reading who know me, know how sleep challenged I generally have been.  It is a goal I set for myself however, and no accident I now see its fruition in my physical life.  As in 'reality'.  A new reality in many ways.  More than I can describe right now.

For personal security reasons I am unable to give you details about the industry or type of work.  Doesn't really matter for reading purposes here right now anyway.  There are a few of you who have been in my life these past few months whom I've allowed privy to this private information.  Those of you giving me support in whatever way you have been able, are very appreciated.  Know this!

Working alone for so long brings along its unique set of challenges.  As some of you solo business owners can surely attest!  Many of you also have high powered
, and, or very demanding full time jobs too.  The time a job like that takes away from ones life, can be quite substantial, and sometimes, even personally debilitating!  Challenging right guys?!

I consider myself to be now fully recovered from my dear Mom's untimely demise back in 2007.  Losing her took the life out of me too!  Physical shell remained with very little else.  I had one sweet client who helped through this difficult time while I was in Qns. NY.  Booked me every week 2 and 3 times a week.  Even went out of his way in other ways to assist.  In turn I became a guiding light for him in his personal life, which later became invaluable for him too.  Too many details to go into right now regarding his story.  Just expressing my gratitude.  The knowing that if you allow it, when you most need it, you can and will get the support you need.

So here I am, years later, now taking major steps to alter, the direction I take my life!  My work here with clients will not end, any time soon, so no worries Gents!  Blogging will continue too.  I expect this blog to begin evolving, or morphing, into something new and different.  

I do plan to begin offering a type of service designed at assisting some of you guys out there who may have an interest in having someone to guide you through a variety of tumultuous, emotional issues.  My experience is such that I know I can be a valuable instrument to some of you reading wanting or needing someone you can 'talk' to, and in particular, who you know will understand and especially, not judge you for having male on male fantasies you may have hid from everyone, (sometimes even yourself) up until now.

My understanding of human sexuality, goes far beyond the normal, guy to fuck, or jerk off with, scenario.  Many if not all, of the guys who have come through my doors have expressed this to me in one way or another.

Way too complex to get into right here, but suffice is to say that many have gone through sometimes cathartic experiences while being with me, (on many levels), or benefited as such, getting much more than ever anticipated, through an hour, multiple hour, overnight, or weekend booking, with me.

This is all for now!  Wishing you all a great Sunday.  Know now that Sunday and Mondays are wide open days for me.  Want to book me?  Give me advance notice, and we will make it so!

Now get out there and make it a great day for yourself, and maybe even for someone else!

Peace!      

No comments:

Post a Comment