Wednesday, June 5, 2013

He Looked Fresh Smelled Fresh Tasted Fresh too!

So here I am walking through the airport, head into the Mens' room.  Not necessarily looking my best since it was only a 4 hour sleep night.  An early 7 am wake up to pack, travel, and hit the road once again!  No shave!  Hair did look good though!  lol...

So here I am at the urinals taking a leak.  Finish, I look over and there's this cutie Latino boy, looking nice, clearly gay, in a cute lavender colored tee shirt, perfectly groomed hair, bright dark eyes, looking like a cute Spaniard, with that light skinned Mediterranean look.  He passes me by.  Glances over giving me a very coy look!  I've seen that look before!  Hmm ??  I smile, as I normally try to do, when a hottie passes by, even if I get no noticeable, return response!  I do this because inherently, I tend to be way shy, and I use this as my way to practice overcoming my own shyness.

Bathroom is pretty full and so there's lots of back and forth activity, as I head over to wash my hands, I see this kid whiz by me, again.  This time I did notice he wanted to make sure I knew
he was looking at me, as he passed.  Then, to my surprise, he paused again near the exit to stop and stare, just before he stepped out.

Oh well, cute, I thought to myself.  I continued as I was.  Taking my time.  Not rushing.  Observing, checking out some guy hanging at the urinal a bit longer than normal.  Will he look back?  Take a glance?  I don't know...  Worth a shot for a moment to hang and just see if.  Fit looking, so I just took my time, eyes transfixed on the one dude's back, from the mirror view in front of me.  A couple guys, come in and out.  I'm there.

In steps my little friend once again.  Hmmm...  He goes straight towards the stalls, goes partially inside one gets some toilet tissue, hangs half out the door looks at me.  I return the glance.  Pops out, walks quickly out the bathroom again, as if he had a real purpose to re-enter in the first place.  Well, I smile and say, "how you doing" as he passes me by.  I notice a slight shy smile.  Out he goes.  I wonder.  Curious.  Cute.  Wants more. 
I wait.  Play the game.  How long should I stay?  Follow him out?  Within seconds he's back again!

I play with my fly, pretending to adjust my belt.  His eyes now fixated on my crotch.  Obvious.  No more question.  He's up to something.  Chat with him?  Is this just a nice male to male meet?  By chance in the bathroom?  Why not right?! Is it for some play time?  Just dirty guy, sex stuff?  Cute, date, guy, kind of situation?  Problem is, I'm in Tennessee.  Date ?  Na.  Don't think so.  I get myself hard, which didn't take much, as those of you who know me, would attest. 

He's hooked!  Bathroom's empty now.  Me and him only.  Me staring into the mirror.  Him staring at me.  Watching as i undo my fly.  Standing there I grab my now HARD COCK, and I give him a glimpse!  He lights up.  Pacing back and forth slightly now.  He gets closer to me for a better look.  He heads over to a stall again.  I watch my carry on, to make sure I lose nothing.  Slide it over towards the stall area.  Wash my hands a bit again.  someone walks in, does his thing.  I ignore.  Guy walks out.  Alone again.  Me and the boy.  Probably early 20's.  Cute fucker, thick ass, very sweet slightly feminine swagger to his walk.  Friendly smiley face.  Latino, dark features well dressed, like he meticulously prepped everything he had on.

I watch as he stares at me from his stall.  He steps out, I step into the adjacent one.  Someone moves into the last stall.  He goes inside another.  I use some toilet tissue, watch the scene.  Guys washes hands.  I watch through stall door, ajar.  No suspicion.  Oblivious.  Guys leaves.  I pull my hard cock out boy sees me, I smile.  He's hungry.  Eyes tell me the whole story!

I look down.  Next.  He's standing at my stall door.  I nod him to step in.  He takes 2 glances outside.  Steps in.  Wow.  My leg is shaking slightly now.   Cock fully erect!  Couldn't stuff it back into my pants if I tried!  Locks the door carefully, kneels down instantly to suck my dick.  He hair is soft and silky.  I touch the sides of his face.  Soft, shaved.  feels tender.  He likes it.  Guide his face gently onto my cock, back  and forth.  Sweet!  Feels great after a long arduous day of little to no rest.  He gets up stares into my eyes, begins undoing his belt buckle.  Back pack on his back strapped to his shoulders still.  Not even taking it off the relax some.

Drops his pants just enough to expose his ASS for me!  Wow.  Hot ass on this fucker.  Everything about this boy was fresh.  He looked fresh, smelled fresh, and in the end tasted fresh too.  I ate his ass.  Way hot!  I had to do it!  Not something I do with clients at all!  Rarely do privately.  Very reserved about how and when I do this normally.  Follow my intuition here.  As I have learned to trust.  So here I am.  In a public airport bathroom stall, with this cute fucker, with my face buried deep into his hot ass exposed just enough for me to enjoy.

I stand up, he turns his head and kisses me.  Hot.  Sweet.  Likes my kisses.  Wants more.  He grabs my cock, pointing it in the direction of his hole.  Presses my dick against his hole, begins pressing in.  I hesitate.  FUCK!  It feels freakin good.  He licks my cock some more.  Moans of delight.  For a quick second I notice someone out in the bathroom area.  No one notices.  Stall door opens and closes somewhere near.  No worries.  Inside stall again.  He gets up points my cock, pops his ass out indicating.  I wet my cock thoroughly with my own saliva.  I'm going in.  Begin.  He guides it slowly.  Takes my cock.  Now head inside.  Loves it!

Pulls me out again.  Adjusts himself so he can take it.  I wet it some more.  He positions himself better spreads his ass cheeks more for a better fit.  This time I slide it in at leas half way.  I kiss his lips.  They're soft.  He returns the kiss with more passion.  I briefly think about the 2 sets of legs being noticeable from outside the stall.  Thought vanishes quickly as it came.  Kissing.  Both of us.  He pounces slightly up and down to take me cock without the pain.  Slowly.  He loves it.  Arching his back.  Sign of pleasure.  Turning, kissing me every few seconds.  I feel him.  I squeeze his plump ass cheeks as I gently shove my cock deep inside and watch as his his and mine levels of ecstasy grows.  Fuck, a bit nervous now.  He seems not to care at all.  I can't believe I'm actually doing this, in this public restroom.  He's so freakin cute.  Loves it too.  Kiss his neck.

Touching, grabbing and pulling his waist closer to mine.  Bringing us together, so close.  So hot.  I feel the seaman rushing up to explode.  What a great sensation!  Wanted to cum inside so bad, but simultaneously thought to quickly pull out.  He's pressing my hips onto him to stay inside and close now.  My release begins.  Some of it inside him.  I pull out.  All clean. Nice.  Jack off above the toilet.  He watches.

Too fast, by the look on his face.  Hungry for more.  I can tell.  I let it go.  Getting concerned about how long we are in their.  Don't want to push our good fortune.  He adjusts his pants.  Kisses me.  Happy he made me cum.  My leg was shaking again, now.  I came.  Feels good.  Could've cum some more if the situation had been more ideal though.  Nerves kicking in a little now.  Hope no one knocks on the door.

He's fixed up.  Steps out.  I follow.  We're alone.  I wash my hands, he steps out.  He leaves the bathroom quickly!  Steps back in.  Looks yearningly at me.  Cute.  Serious.  Then cracks a happy smile!  Look, like he wants more.  Will I see you again?  Can I see you again?  Questions in his eyes.  I never got his name.  I wanted to just blurt out.  What's your name?  Looked at him.  Signaled as if to say hold on.  I'll chat outside.  Nothing said, he steps out again.

I finish.  Walk out.  As I am walking out.  It was almost like a rehearsed movie scene.  1st person I see is the janitor coming in with his mop cart loaded with supplies to do his duties.  Wow!  Talk about timing!  I smiled.  Universe provides!  Amazing!  More on this some other time.  Some of my clients will understand my "universe" reference here!  LOL.  Right Keith ?!! 

So, now in front of the bathroom entrance I stop and slowly look for him and immediately spot him.  By the looks of it, he paced himself so he was quickly way ahead of me, outside the bathroom area.  I respect and read all body signals.  I looked down, checked my boarding pass.  I need to go in the opposite direction.  I stopped.  Watched as he walked off in the distance.  He never turned to glance.  I headed my way and he headed his.

Waited an hour.  More to tell.  Another story.  Flight back to Orlando.

;')

6 comments:

  1. Your living the life we all envy. Keep sharing!

    And get to the other story! ASAP!

    Thanks for keeping us always on the edge of our seats. And hard as a rock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just noticed this comment thank you my friend!

      Delete
  2. How can you do something like this and then claim to be safe and d/d free for your clients???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not a practice I do all the time. Here it was a random fun time. Thankfully not all people are infected with diseases! It is a legitimate question, and this is why I chose to answer. I am condition free, have been doing this a long time, and thankfully have managed to stay healthy clean, and condition free.

      Delete