Monday, June 3, 2013

One Deep Dark Fuck!

Crazy Hot sex with one Lean Popped Bubble butt handsome hot educated, professional extreme hung Black boy traveling through Philly, my last visit there.  Great part was I had his crazy fucking huge cock in my hands to do as I very well pleased!  Now how you like that one huh guys?!!  Man!

He wanted to start with a more mild approach to our time together, so he came in, (knew I liked him from the get go, and him me, too), I instructed him to strip down because he wanted to begin with a rub down, so we did.

I caught glimpse of his huge piece deftly hanging between his legs as he quickly tucked it under in an effort to hide the beast as he climbed onto the bed naked!  What I didn't do with that!  Oh boy!  Well, you know I can't kiss and tell guys!  What.....??  What do you want?  You want to me to spill EVER RY THING out here!  Naaa...  No can do.... Not All the time!  LOL!

So I took it nice and easy, got him all warmed up through my
massage stroking techniques.  I watch his hard firm muscular popped up bubble butt Ass cheeks now beginning to bump and grind ever so gently on the bed.  I tried my best to ignore at first so I can continue giving him a nice rub down.  Especially since he had told me how much he really was wanting some good kneading.  Well, I continued only but so much, then I finally just threw myself on top of him placing my hard cock smack in between the crack of his ass!

Up in the air goes the Ass!  Hard as a fucking rock this guy was now too!  I grabbed his cock now slid between his two legs and screaming for me to grab it and work that mother fucker!  lol!  Man!  I'm a 2 hander cock, but this hungry ass Black Boy, was a 3 hander cock!  Hot!  Means I could wrap each one of my large hands up and down the shaft of his hard fat dick 3 times all the way to the top!

Practically delirious now.  I grabbed the head of his dick and began slipping it into my mouth!  Man he went nuts!  I turned him around much as I wanted to just fuck his hot hungry demanding ass.  I swallowed that big stiff dick like no one had ever swallowed his dick before!  Yep!  No joshing here.  All true.  (Getting Hard as I type now)!  I remember like it was yesterday, but in fact this was a couple weeks ago in Philly.

We sixty-nined each other.  I worked his ass in several ways to lube him up nice until I decided to slip my cock deep inside him, making him squirm with a crazy bug eyed look on his face, wondering how I managed to do what no other guy had ever done before with him.  TOP Him!  He had said, maybe we could go there, but had not really enjoyed it and had only tried it once before, ever!  Well, with a cock like his I could see why he would not really need to be bothered with giving up his ass!  Well, here he found himself in this rather precarious position.  Ass way up in the air as I demonstrated the "nailing his ass" technique.  Thrusting in and out.  His knees besides, his ears, and yet there he with moans of pure ecstasy! 

He had a great ass I gotta tell ya.  But his cock was so crazy sick!  I just had to let him know what a crazy hot cock sucker I can be too.  He just got to lie back in amazement as he watched his entire man meat disappear into my mouth like no one ever had done before.  This boy was 31, but despite his numerous conquests.  I was the only one who ever took his whole piece of meat deep into my mouth!  Yumm!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment