Monday, April 2, 2012

Oh My Sweet TOMATE!

Quiet day over all here in DC.  You see guys.  Not every day is crazy busy with clients back to back!  :'(  ......  Oh Well!  lol..

Treated to a nice dinner by a client at Tomate in DC.  Italian cuisine.  I had the Sea Bass!  Delicious!  Tiramisu too for desert!  Well, after the clients' personal favorite desert of course!  Guess what that was??!!  ........  Me!  (smile)  Yea... Sweet cute business baldie!  Love bald shaved heads too!  lmao!

Hitting NYC real soon by Weds. I'm there.  paying a hefty price to stay in the city these day!  About 325.00 a night!  Ouch!  Need help.  Make sure you book me while I'm there!  3nights at the OUT NYC Hotel, again for my 3rd time.  And they only just opened less than a month ago!

Already only have 1 room available for Gay Pride Weekend, end of June!  Imagine that!  400.00 plus a night too!  Double Ouch!

Remember feel free to comment or ask questions here on this blog.  Just keep it nice and all will be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment