Saturday, April 21, 2012

Janice Dickinson at XL Show! NYC!

Awesome.  Got some pics with her too.  From the making of a Super Model TV Show!  Hot!  She was so sexy!

Great time tonight at a movie Premier I attended in NYC.  Awesome!  Got to meet the leads, attend a Q and A after and then to the after Party at XL!

Met a photographer there too who told me he was totally into Latin Men.  Bottom line told me he's a master at BJ's!  Man after my own heart I told him!  Back and forth.  Tossing and turning cause I took a friend out with me.

Told my friend, and he gave me the ok, to go get my dick wet my new friend.  Took several pics of me by the hot tub and other areas.  Hope to see them.  When I do I may post 1 or 2 here..

After, we went to my hotel room where my new photographer friend kept his word!  Worshiped my cock in all different positions!  I exploded in his wet hungry mouth!  He was in heaven!  Yey!!

More tomorrow!!!  Good Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment