Monday, April 9, 2012

Fresh off The Presses Gentlemen! Don't Mis Out!!

Date: April 03, 2012   By: Satisfied Client in Washington, DC
I finally made an appointment with Adam and was so glad that I did! This guy lives up to every expectation! He's a true professional and all-around great guy who made me feel comfortable and special. I could
tell that he really enjoys what he does and takes much pleasure in making a
man feel fantastic! He looks even hotter in person than in his pictures, with a very tight and extremely sexy body. His massage technique is terrific and he uses various parts of his body to massage every part of yours. Overall, a top-notch experience by a highly capable bodyworker!
 
Above, is a Review on me, viewable, when you go onto one of my ads!

No comments:

Post a Comment