Sunday, April 29, 2012

Do all Red Heads Have big Dicks??

I tell you guys!  All the red heads I've seen naked have had some nice fucking huge or just plain fucking nice thick cocks on them!

Philly last week I had one of two red headed guys who are partners as in husbands!  I found my self massaging the "other" taller partner, and I was like damn!  What a beautiful dick on this guy!  Then he got around to telling me how his boyfriend loves me!  Oh he just LOVES you !  His partner told me.

That got me to thinking, since I wasn't aware who the other partner was.  After a moment I realized it was another sweet youthful hottie red head who also prey tell, had a very beautiful nice hot hung thick cock on him too!  Man!  What a wonderful world it can be sometimes huh?!! lol!!

So, I continue massaging this other sweetie and decided I was going to bring this topic up on my blog!  Feel free to comment, blog back, share stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment