Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hot Sex filled times

Having a hot time here in Philly actually! 

3rd client done today.  Nice!  All have walked away with jolly happy smiles!  I get hard for every single client too!  lol...

7:30 am client.  Got a bite, hit the gym after.  45 mins. of cardio followed by some weight training.  Not too much but enough to hit the major muscle groups, beginning with legs of course!  My new focus for this Year!  Build up my legs and ass overall!  I love thick meaty muscular legs on my men, and have finally decided I want them for myself too!  (smile)

Noon client!  Bit of a late start but all was sweet and he left happy as a Leprechaun!  So cute he is with his cute smile!  And that Ass!  That hungry Ass!  I told him what should we do with this hungry ass! He quickly replied, feed it right away!!  lol....

my 3rd.  A Doctor of medicine.  Sees me each time I hit Philly.  Almost never misses me!  Immediately returns my text message with an appointment time!  Now this is the kind of client I love!!! 

Still more to come about my Philly trip Just thought to give a quick little update!  Later gators!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment