Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hot as Hell Triathlon athlete!

Hello!  Here I am sitting in my room in Lauderdale now.

Took me a day or so to get it going here.  My stuff mostly.  Many hits here so it's all good.

Beautiful here and definitely will be coming here on a more regular basis.  Guys have been all to sweet also!  Even driving up from Miami to see me.  Very cool  Several have even said they'd be willing to go see me way up in Orlando!  lol...  Nice..

Had a triathlon athlete the other day.  Hot as hell this partnered, handsome, Italian originally from Philly!  I thoroughly abused him in so many ways he left with his head spinning!  Formerly of the exclusive TOP persuasion!  lol...  I would marry this guy if he wasn't already in a committed relationship!

He was a very nice welcome introduction to my Lauderdale stay let's put it that way!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Digging it man. Going go through the archives now. Hopefully there are some hot encounters. Thanks for writing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cool Danny. Thanks for the reply. Glad you're enjoying my blog too man! I want to encourage guys to reply here sometimes too. What part of the world are you in? I'm in Ft. Lauderdale Florida right now!

    ReplyDelete