Wednesday, May 30, 2012

He Panted with anticipation and sexual hunger too!

So I hit the gym and there he was again.  It's close to closing, and my little friend shows up.

Actually he's just meandering about, finished his steam, now I go inside.  Think he'll join me but he doesn't.  So I finish, then I notice him coming in and out of the locker a few too many times now.

I say hello, he responds in kind.  Next I see he comes in and now I'm the only one there, so he just goes right for my dick.  Smack in the middle of getting dressed.  I could tell by the look in his eyes, it was my cock he was after so I undid the rope from my new blue board shorts and there he begins to go down on me.  Just a few feet and within direct view of the locker room entrance.  OMFG.  I thought to myself for a moment, but then I said, wait a minute he's the manager, so if anyone should be worried it should be him!

He's down on my dick almost without a care in the world!  Then he looks up and says I gotta go!  Ok.  So out he goes!  Talk about confusing!  I speedily finished putting my clothes back on and head out of the locker room.  my cock is still hard and bulging out of my shorts but I kind of suspected only he and I were there so I didn't give it too much thought.  I head towards the front and I ask if we were the only ones in the club?  "Yea, I locked all the doors, and everyone is gone, just us two he said!"  Okay, so he goes into the locker room I put my bag down and follow him back inside to where it all began.

This time He goes into the deepest area of the locker room so he have his way with me!  He yanks my cock out of my pants...  Panting with anticipation and sexual hunger too!

Swallows my whole cock, like not everyone can do!  No problem at all with this tall skinny black manager dude!  Oh and BTW he has a nice big dick too!  Loved me taking that bad boy all the way down my throat too actually!  But he was much much happier with me playing with his hole while he ate my cock like there was no tomorrow.  All the while egging me on, by pushing my hips into his face, so I could face fuck my cock into his hungry gaping mouth!

I shot my load for him!  Inside his mouth!  Ummmm, Is all I hear!  Awesome!  Loves the taste of my load.  God so glad, finally, had not come all day, and I was soo wanting to release a nice load!

Late here.  more tomorrow....  Got some wild encounters to share!  Nite nite!  Just fucked another married guy type!  Sweet heart !  More to tell later though!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment