Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wow!....an encounter that touched my body, heart & soul....Read more..

If you have ever wanted a unique experience that exceeds your expectations as to what a massage could be, you have got to book a session with Adam. I found him tender, loving and surprisingly genuine in his desire to nurture, not only in person, but even upon our initial contact. During our time together, Adam was acutely and intuitively in touch with my needs. This allowed me to open up and surrender to what was SO much more than just a massage, but rather an encounter that touched my body, heart & soul. I left our session feeling grounded, centered and exhilarated. In a matter of just an hour, he had successfully created an experience that was not only fully relaxing, but also deeply meaningful. Needless to say, I plan on visiting him every time he is in DC. I can confidently assure you that if you have read this far you are the type of person who would flourish under Adam’s touch and authentic connection. Don’t pass up this treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment