Saturday, May 19, 2012

So real Genuine, believable with such colorful nuances

Here I am now in NYC once again!  Very excited to be doing amazingly well with the new classes I have begun in NYC!

In the film, radio, commercial industry!  Wanna know more ask me!  Receiving private coaching from a top industry, renown, respected, professional!  She told me my work was Extraordinary yesterday!  Told me no one's ever read that piece and wowed here the way I just did at that time.

Today, was another amazing session.  She sat back and so Wow!  So real Genuine, believable with so much colorful nuances behind the words!  I have been just beside myself these past 2 days!  Still way more to go, but looking real good and like I am finally in the process of manifesting much more of the beauty I have to offer from a totally unique, and different realm, than the one I am currently playing in.

No comments:

Post a Comment