Saturday, December 15, 2012

Direct Quote, "This Sexy, Sensuous Man is a Package"

I know that some of you reading my blog may never actually hire me.  Some will just read for the pleasure.  Some will read because it is there, and some because they are far away somewhere else and know I will probably never visit their hometown.

Whatever your particular reason, I just want to say thanks and I hope you continue enjoying it.

Here I post one of the more recent reviews one of my "regular"clients posted on his experience with me.  Needless to say I am thankful, as always.  His words are sweet, but I post it because I know their are a multitude of reasons why certain guys chose to hire.  While I will not try and pin each reason down.  I know by experience that some of it is familiarity with the guy in mind.  In this case myself.  Hence, why I created my blog.  Just another something my clients and would be clients can use to get to know me the guy, a little better.  Something a bit more up to date than a static, potentially outdated, random advertisement on some rent-boy or massage site.

The review posted below was for my "Anything goes" type of service.  Related fees are listed on my website www.AdamMichaelsOnline.com and also on all of my ads.  Please refer to those sources for those details.  Or send me an email for a reply.  I only recently met with this sweet professional client in DC very recently, as in just under 3 months ago.  Since he has seen me multiple times, and is quickly becoming one of my favorites.  Repeat clients are common with me.  It is nice to be appreciated, and they know that i appreciated them too.  :")

Below is one example of how some of my clients chose to express their gratitude.  For this I am always thankful!

"This was my third time with Adam. I've only had infrequent massages and never booked the same masseuse more then twice. i indulged myself by booking two hours of anything goes massage. Best Christmas present i ever gave myself.!!!....Aside from having a handsome face and fantastic body Adam is intelligent , funny, warm and genuine.

This sexy, sensuous man is a package. He totally tunes in to you every progressive step of the way and takes you places you've never been..The attention is intense and wonderful. i have only surrendered to a handful of men in my life. adam earned my trust . i can't recommend him enough. If you want t be indulged you won't find better."

No comments:

Post a Comment