Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Walking in Gratitude!

Back from a weekend Trip in Upstate PA folks!  Yep!  Back in sunny Orlando once again.  Ready to help you fulfill maybe some of your wildest dreams!  LOL!  Within reason, of course!

Some of you might be wondering what the heck I was doing all the way out in upstate PA, huh??  Well, I got booked by one of my existing clients who sees the value and impact I have had in his life, sufficient enough to have him decide that I am worth spending time with regardless of the cost involved.  Those of you wanting to get more details on cost factors go to my website for rate info at www.AdamMichaelsOnline.com.  You must do a copy and paste.  Or just hit "website" here on this blog to be taken to my personal website and get many more naughty details there.
For the sake of you travelers, I will try and be sure to post my next travel adventure schedules here on this blog too, so you can always be up to date as to my whereabouts.

Thanks to you all who continue to hit me up.  Remember that same day bookings generally don't work when trying to get me.  I don't sit around hoping for clients to call.  I get, and stay busy.  Best way to get me is to call me in advance.  Leave a voice-mail.  I pay more attention to people who take the time to leave a V-mail more than random text messages so you know.  Way too many of those, and if you were in my line of work here, you would understand.  Not always easy to separate those who really want to book, from those who just want to "see if I'm around".  LOL....

Well, anyway.  Had a great time exploring the gorgeous landscape and mountainous areas of Upstate PA.  Lots of fun, sexy, exploratory work done with my client.  To his amazement largely
and so I am also thankful.  And YES, I will be spending another fully paid in full weekend with this, self described, frugal, value conscious client, who meticulously researches every dollar he plans to spend way before ever he contemplates spending it.  Interesting huh?  Well, yea...

He has come to the determination that he sees Great Value, in spending time with me, and plans to see me as many more times as his imagination, and current married life situation, will permit.

I am now his "GO TO GUY".  (Smile)  Probably, much more than that, if you were to ask him.  (WINK)  Well, honestly, he has come upon another playmate, or two, but, though much more accessible, not offering anywhere near the type of genuine, spontaneous, unscripted, sexy, fun, romantic type of escape, he has been so desperately seeking for so long. 

So, thank you to him, and the many others who have trusted themselves enough to make the effort in time, energy, and resources, to book me for whatever amount of time, has been within their means.  Know that I truly am appreciative, and always work in a spirit of gratitude.

My time with clients is far more exclusive now, than it has ever been, but I am no less thankful, and no less gracious to all those that do get to see and spend time with me!

2 comments:

  1. Adam - Everything single moment of your visit was perfection. From your smile as you walked down the ramp from the plane through to our goodbyes at the security gate.


    Picking you up, knowing that these rural surroundings and small towns were not the five star resorts and world class restaurants to which you have grown accustom. However, you so kindly agreeing to partake, gracious – as always.

    Off to a spectacular start, sharing and intimacy only ever know with you. Me getting better with my skills, growing accustomed to an ever growing library of new experiences. Your patience and talent so incredible.

    A special meal – well earned. Custom omelets – made with a smile – a unique dining experience. You appreciating each every aspect of what this little hamlet – an off the beaten track treasure in the backwoods - has to offer. Your guidance has been invaluable. In every aspect. A triple play –. Number one – the ability to - listen - feel - and -- assimilate. Number two – the ability to reach deep inside yourself - to determine what is I needed most at that moment. Number three - how to communicate it - in a way that I can internalize. A set of skills so practiced and intuitive - a natural part of you. At the same time I am learning, discovering and appreciating - learning some of life's most powerful lessons – enjoying such fun and pleasure.

    The water – Enjoying the lake and the beauty of the surrounding nature - every single second of every minute freeing the purest joy and fun. Dinner, at what's become a familiar place, expected banter with the waiter, and a breakthrough, a smile on his face shared with no other customer that night. Not easy – but somehow – breaking through. So tough an exterior with every other customer that night, except you! Reaching inside to bring out the best of everyone with whom you connect. Such a small incident, but so illustrative of you. The drinks, the conversation, appreciation of the food, tastes, atmosphere and the company. Pure you, in the moment at all times. Walking back to the cabin – preparing for the opportunity of rubbing down the most perfect physique, the soft skin, the warm eyes and that beautiful face. You accept my efforts, engendering such intimacy and closeness- pure physical joy. You letting me - inviting me - to lie on your chest, inviting me in, feeling as close to you - as anyone can feel to any other human being. You knowing exactly what I needed – despite going beyond your comfort level – because you know how much it meant to me. So giving –ALWAYS. Leading to one of the most restful sleeps in months.

    Next morning me wanting to give you the opportunity for an additional two hours of sleep in the morning. You so UNSELFISHLY GIVING up those two hours to give me two hours of pure sexual joy. Passion fueled by the eroticism of the previous night’s massage and intimacy. A physical intensity unprecedented. Followed by a quiet and intimate beautiful breakfast, you preparing eggs and a freshly grilled waffle, so special - - perfection. A surprise kiss - as I sat at the desk - telling you the unbelievable value I find in you. A nature walk, you appreciating and enjoying what I so enjoy – inside, I am rejoicing in my decision to share these moments and this place with you. From the quaint shops to the scenic walkways, just the most fun.

    Walking up to hills and down the slopes of the nearby town. Sharing intimate thoughts - meaningless thoughts - moments of continual joy. Lunch so full with variety - of food – of conversation – of desserts - of delight. Appreciation for everything I love. From the biggest to the smallest of moments-each so special. So happy to have made the choice I did. The Weekend - every single second of every single minute of every single hour – of every single day – Such Perfection and Joy. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your Special Expressions of True Gratitude! Very much appreciated. See you soon for more play!

      Delete