Saturday, April 20, 2013

Never had one So Big! Then there was Me.

Out he walks, flying liking a bird freshly let out of it's cage, with a great sense of delight.  All the while knowing he has a home to come back to when he needs it.

This was my client just now leaving my space.  Off to a party with, in the words of a text he got from one of his friends, "lots of twenty somethings, I'm the only 40 yr. old here".  So off he goes happy as a lark after wrapping up one of our sessions.  Like the twentieth time this guy has seen me.

What's so special about this one?  Well, this time he was able to take me all the way deep deep inside.  Granted, no heavy duty thrusting or anything like that, but he took it all!  And for his 1st time ever!  Truth be told.  He never really wanted it inside him, at all.  Terrified.  The look on his face alone, at the very mention was enough to make me not even want to consider.  Yea, well, I do pay attention. 

So, now he has a boyfriend, for over 2 years now.  Suddenly, the dude, still in his 30's doesn't want to have sex anymore.  If that wasn't bad enough for this newly devout husband
/bottom.  He spent most of his life as a top.  Found this new man, with a brain, he absolutely gets hot and bothered over, who now has no sexual appetite at all.  :'(

In comes me!  To salvage the day.  However I can.  You see this is work too, my peeps!  I go out of my way, only by request.  To help this guy out.  So I decided to show him how to take me.  All of me.  With some slight hesitation, and a little bit of coaxing, he gives in to the idea.

Now, I'm not going to reveal the intricate details of my style with you guys here online, but there I was teaching him the different ways, and various methods by which I approach showing or teaching a guy, regardless of his height or stature, how to take every inch of my hard throbbing cock deep inside him.

And so there I had him in a fetal position my member intrenched deep inside him, and he still had a ear to ear smile on his face!  Glowing I must admit!  Yea.  White New England, discreet, demure, not so sexual type typically.  Loving every minute of his newly found secret guilty pleasure.  My cock implanted deep inside the bellows of his bowels! 

Yikes!  Look at the time!  How fast does it go!  He has to fly out to meet his friends.  Asking me the details of my size for bragging rights to his friend at the party he's running late for this evening! Thanks to his detour over to see me before heading out for a slightly less adventurous, more fun filled evening out!


2 comments:

  1. Adam - we're all glow after seeing you.

    What surprises me is how he was able to wait 20-sessions till wanting to experience all that is you.

    Or how you let him wait. My pursuasive friend. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm How interesting especially since I never mentioned anything about making anyone wait 20 sessions. lol... (wink)

      Delete