Saturday, April 27, 2013

22-Asian-Virgin Boy Chooses Me to Explore !

Today I had the privilege of introducing a sweet young guy to the insatiable delights behind a great male to male sexual experience!

He was 22 years young, cute Asian boy.  With the soft sinewy beautiful skin so quickly attributed to most Asians.  He was a pretty boy too.  I made sure to share this with him too.  At 22, never had been with a guy in any respect.  Never touched another mans cock.  Never had a boyfriend, nor a girlfriend for that matter.

Sex, had not been part of his life experience, thus far.  Well, he emailed me, followed up by text, then we spoke.  Booked me for a 2 hour time frame, in which he wished to explore his sexual desires with another man for the very first time.

He had read some of my reviews, and decided I was to be that man for him.  I was exactly his body type, and he knew he wanted to be a bottom.

I was not yet arrived at my destination, (Philadelphia) and he originally requested a morning appointment.  I told him I would do my best to arrive early, explaining hotel early check in policies, which they sometimes can't accommodate.  We agreed on an early afternoon time, and I promised to let him know soon as I arrived, what time would be possible.  So I get there by 1pm and set us up for a 2 pm time.

He was probably no more than 5'2" tall about 150 lbs.  Cute, jet black silky nice spiky style haircut.  Seemingly very shy, walking in with his head down low.  I welcome him into the room, give him
a hug, put on my music, begin to set up my music and such, and he sits down politely on one of the chairs.

I go up to him, hug him, kiss him, hold him, ask if he's ok.  He says yes.  I said ok.  We proceed to get undressed.  He walks over  to the bed and lets me know he doesn't need to begin with a rubdown.  Something I had suggested as a way for help him relax, and become comfortable with me for the 1st few minutes.

This was good.  He told me he wanted to touch, explore and feel my abs, and other muscles.  He loved my ripped abs.  Turned him on and he also wanted to explore learning how to arouse a man through his nipples too.  I gave him some pointers.  He followed my lead.  Not too shortly thereafter he turns around and asks me to fuck him! 

Gotta love these newbies!  Straight to the task at hand sometimes!  lol...  So I grab the lube, he looks, asks, I explain.  Little education on lube, correct usage, and the benefits of.   He smiles turns around again ready to let his lessons begin.  I prepare, turn him around and begin my journey into his tight Virgin ass.  Smooth, hairless, tights, and fucking beautifully plump too.  This boy did not just sit all day.  He had nicely rounded ass cheeks.  Will make someone a very happy guy one day as he develops his bottoming skills.

I had him lay on his stomach at first circling the rim of his tight ass hole with the tip of my cock dripping with lube to make for a soft entry.  Holding it steady with my hand for the proper missile guidance needed to maneuver this hard swollen cock as I slowly insert it into his hole, with each thrust stopping to lube it up some, so he could enjoy the experience of my fat cock slipping into his fuck hole, deeper and deeper each time.

How you doing, I whisper into his ear, as I nibbled along his ear lobes and traced my wet tongue along the sides of his neck.  All my body weight now on top of him, with his legs spread, his ass wide open, my cock deep inside, feeling my way in and out, as I touch and spread his cheeks with my hands to simulate and keep him aroused, with something else to think about while I go deeper and deeper.

Gentle moans, I hear.  This is good.  I love it he tells me.  Cool.  I continue, we change positions, hit him sideways.  I get even deeper.  I kiss him, talk to him.  Give him kissing tips, since he had never actually french kissed anyone else before either.  He says so this is what kissing is like huh?  I said, well, yes, but,.. and I shared my tips from there.

Guess what his favorite position turned out to be guys?!!  While I did explore several with him.  Turns out he wanted to try sitting on my cock.  Those of you who have been with me know I have a very unique and clever way to take a man into this sometime precarious position.  Quite swiftly might I add.  Well, for the most part anyway, because it the other guys hamstring flexibility, and overall weight could have a lot to do with whether or not they can handle being in this type of position.

So there we go.  I slipped him into position and he was happily rocking my Stiff Cock up into the crevices of his newly declared man pussy like a Rock Star!  Eyes closed half the time, feeling every thrust as I assisted.  Gently lifting his body, grabbing his ass cheeks spreading them all the while going deeper and deeper into his hole. 

Pleasure my friends1  Not Pain!  First time here for this cute Asian Boy!  Several Asians I have had, in my experience, have tended to shy away from getting fucked by a big dick like mine, but I have had some that once it's in, they're in paradise.  Well, this boy has begun to find his new paradise!

This boy has quite a ways to go still emotionally with his question of straight or gay because, as many of us have known, he still likes girls.  But I said to him, most of do, have or still like girls.  But difference is with men you get crazy, you feel incredible, different, like explosive sexual energy that you just don't feel or may not feel with women at all sometimes.  Anyway my encouragement to him, was to dissolve the labels.  No labels, I told him.  no straight no gay.  Just like both right now, and it's okay!  Tell your "girl" friends you think you're Bi sexual for now.  So they could introduce you to some of their other friends who may feel the same way.

We didn't get to test the oral skills unfortunately.  He didn't feel quite up to the task on that regard.  But it was his 1st male sexual experience and this boy went home with the grand prize.  Fully lubed up, I was able to a large extend thrust and pound his hot ass, enough to make him moan with great delight and experience the slightly frenzied energy that often times comes along with man to man fucking!

Nough said, Got myself hard now!  Alone in the hotel room, so not so good!  LOL!!!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment