Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A triage of Contrasts, Contradictions, and sometimes Confusion!

Now get this guys!  Here I do the best I can to speak with clients before meeting just to ascertain as many details as I can about their likes and dislikes etc...  Every now and then some of these real slick types get away with letting me know close to nothing.  Well, not that I didn't try, but shy of screaming, or getting annoyed, sometimes I just accept their vaguest of vague answers and just move on.  Meaning, that I may agree to meet them, and just have faith that it will all work out.

Anyway, so is the case here.  I do speak with this guy mind you.  As per my take, he said he enjoyed oral.  I specifically ask if he liked giving oral.  My belief is he said yes.  Do you like to get fucked?  Sometimes, maybe, yes, no.  Tell me something.  Either which way is better than giving me nothing.  So, cut to the chase.

I get to the hotel, he's ready for a nice rubdown.  I proceed as discussed.  All is good.  Notice his Thick endowment getting hard to contain as he lay on his stomach with his cock now trapped tight between his ball sack.  I stroke him lightly, he goes insane.  Moans.  Loves it.  Play with his ass some.  More moans.  I lick the tip of his thick swollen man meat, he goes insane.  Starts turning over so I can have full reign.  Now I go further and take it all the
way in deep.  A bit sensitive, so I do it gentler now.  This is better.  I go suck on his balls.  Too sensitive, or he just doesn't like it.  Not sure which actually.

 I put myself in a 69 position with him, (usually a mutual oral indicator).  Nothing.  I look over and say, you wanna taste it?  He says, oh I don't suck.  Oh brother!  I thought to myself.  Well, I thought you said you liked that.  No not really you never asked me he replied.  Okay...  So I continued.  I had to be rather gingerly with his cock for sensitivity reasons. didn't want to get fucked, which he tells me only after we began, didn't reciprocate anything what-so-ever except providing his body for some touch, suck, and go.  Well, all agreements were kept as agreed before beginning so no problem there at all.

If it wasn't for my professionalism, and flexible personality style, this could've turned into a lousy disaster of a session.  Instead I focused on what I was doing right, forget about what I would've liked from him and made it a happy ending for this client.  Who had a big smile on his face at the end.  Although I did want to suck on the thick meat of his a bit longer and the second he was cumming it was a big NO GO zone!  Oh well.   Quite contrary to my normal experiences i must say.

Before we ended I asked this guy if he was single married, or what.  I recall he had told me he was single.  He said yes to that, but that he had also been married, and is now divorced.  I asked him if he had ever tried getting fucked, at all with anyone.  I got an emphatic, No, I'm a top.  I laughed.  I said, I understand, okay, you can still be a top and have experienced being fucked at some point.  Or maybe every now and again.  No, never have?  I then said to him,  you have nothing to worry about.  I promise you will wake up tomorrow and still be a TOP!

To summarize, here is a guy about 47 stocky, white, typical all American type.  Previously married.  Very fixed on notions of his own sexuality, despite, for some, the fact that he knows he prefers men sexually.  All kinds of inhibitions, and barely reciprocates anything at all during intimacy with his most preferred sex.  In contrast most married men I have the pleasure of being with go all out during their intimate moments or chances to be with me.  No holds barred has been my experience with most of these sweet married types.  Kissing, wanting to get fucked, suck and be sucked too!

Other encounter.  Sauna boy.  Noticed him today.  Very friendly, I noticed.  thin guy cute about 5'10" white dude, just hanging being very causal.  I notice that he looks at me a few more times than most "uninterested" guys.  So I hang around.  Sauna empties.  I start conversation.  We chat.  Cool.  I step out.  Cool down.  Come back in.  He's sitting deeper in the back.  Darker.  Sauna light is off so room is pretty dark.  Comfortable this way for most of the guys.  I sit up top, closer to him.  I open my towel, (as many guys in this gym do).  His head is down mostly, but i catch his eyes sweeping, scanning my entire body quietly, in a very discreet subtle manner.

I feel myself up a little.  Let me cock swell up for him to enjoy.  Full view, not hiding much now.  I stroke my cock now swollen to a full erection right in front of his face!  Few seconds later, I see him break a half smile then he let's out.  Damn that's a nice cock man! And he throws himself back to an upright seated position with a smile on his face.  Touches his dick under the towel.  Now I notice, he's hard, for the first time.

I ask him to let me see, so he raises the towel and shows me his hard white boy cock.  Nice I told him.  He returned the compliment telling me i had a beautiful cock, and a beautiful body, everything!  Haha...  That was nice.  Also, told me he was married, and that he really likes to just watch if I don't mind.  He said dam you are so hot!  I told him I would love to touch and feel his hard cock for just a few strokes.  He sits back again, says I'm sorry, I can't do that.

Have you ever had any guy suck your cock before at all?  Ever?  He said no !  Wow, I told him, you got nothing to worry about really with oral. but I understand.  So here is yet another interesting dynamic of men.  This guy is just afraid, but I could see the excitement in his eyes, the want, the desire, to actually want to reach out and not only touch my cock, but probably do much much more than that too.  At one point he looks over tells me how beautiful and big my cock was, while at the same time saying, you're probably a top too, aren't you?  With a big smile on his face, as if telling me without actually uttering the words, "man I would love to be with you in that way, so much".  Yes I am, I replied.  Returning the smile.

At this point he was already stroking his hard swollen cock, not as big as mine but impressive still.  I talked about holding his cock and what I would do given the chance.  His eyes fixed on me and my dick and stroking his to climax.  It took almost no time for him to get himself going and shoot his load.  On top of that he told me he had not come in about 3 days.  Now how does that happen if you're only twenty something and married?!!  Something is amiss in paradise, is what I say.
 
Now this guy probably was no more than 26 at most.  Looked very young.  My sense was that he was just dying inside, and (by some other bits of conversation that he shared with me) was so wanting to do much more with a guy, if he could only get himself to do it without so much to worry about.  One day he will.  When?  Well, this he will have to work out on his own.  I came so close to soliciting my services to him, but refrained, as this is not my style.

Now, occurring almost simultaneously on my cell phone, this very same day (today).  I have a 50 something handsome, father, and currently married (30 + yrs)  client, telling me how he just allowed some guy to suck him off, (other than me several months ago) for the very 1st time, in a personal setting.  By this I mean not a pay to play situation.  In his local gym.  I asked him by text, how did this make you feel?  To which he replied, "GREAT!"

Two married men here.  one much younger than the other granted.  But both with feelings for men.  one only recently allowed himself to explore.  The other, not yet!  Yet the previous one.  Allows, himself, but with all kinds of restrictions! 

Now the latter, has been texting me epic, cathartic stories, from almost day one since we met.  All of them induced in some way by his experience with me.  And, so on the story goes from here, as I mentioned on an earlier post.  With no end in sight.  Not that I am desiring one here at all.  In a good way, because he is a client I enjoy very much.  Difference is here he is this seemingly eternally married man with for all intensive purposes, a very good life, devoted wife and children, suddenly unearthing the most intense emotions he has ever experienced in his entire life, mainly because he let another man Fuck him good and hard.  In all ways possible, and to him previously, unimaginable!

This is the handsome married lawyer type I mentioned once or twice before on some previous postings.  So here I have presented to you, three distinctly unique histories, of 3 very different married, or formerly married, basically gay, or not so straight, men, who not only love, but revel in the idea and / or reality, of having a man as a preferred sexual partner but, who all have taken a different approach and are each handling it as differently as night and day in some cases.

Boy.  lol..  I have to laugh because this is just the way it is.  Lots of grey.  Enough to make anyone say...... hmmm....     LOL!  Hope you enjoyed!




No comments:

Post a Comment