Monday, January 2, 2012

New Exciting Things to Cum!

Orlando once again.  Getting my bearings here again.  Just had another guy up from the West Palm Beach area this afternoon.  Had some kind of stomach upset for day or so...  Got up late.  This guy came to me fresh off a cruise ship.  Real winner this one!  lol...  Anyway, returned his 5 messages starting early as 7 am today....soon as I got up with my energies fully restored.  At 10 am.  He had just started an about face, but quickly told me he could turn around if he wasn't too far out.

Long story short he came by.  Took him in shortly after noon today.  I tell you funny...... Typing about him and this old Grey haired geezer.....   :')  I say this in the nicest way!!!  Calls to tell me what a great time he had with me again!  Very cool.  This is what I'm talking about guys!  This is how I perform.  Every client walks away having had, a great experience.  Yes, I'm worth it.  (smile)

Thank you all.  This is a New Year, and I plan on making many great strides this year!  Trying new things, and may even include some videos for your viewing here on my website.  Keep an eye out for new things to come.  And go ahead and visit my website listed on the banners you see on my site.  I get commissions off anything you might purchase through them, so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment