Sunday, September 2, 2012

Quiet day here in Philly.  Hit the gym early today.. Gave my self a really good workout. This was good!

Tomorrow I head out to Orlando again. Plan to be there a few days. How many? Not sure right now... Anyone interested in meeting me there hit me up. If you will be traveling through let me know!

Meantime just wanted to
share a few words here with you guys. On my way out to get something to eat now. Be back later and will update all my ads to reflect my next Orlando trip. Ft. Lauderdale will most likely be next. Probably on Sept 6th.

Have a friend visiting there now so it's a strong possibility I will plan a working trip over there again.

Hope you are all enjoying the rest of your Labor Day Sunday! Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm starting to go into withdrawal without your postings. What's up???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I see you hit me up on the 10th, but I didn't read until after midnight on 9-12... not sure why it didn't show up on my notifications page.. ;')

    ReplyDelete