Saturday, September 15, 2012

DeepThroating My Hard Hot Cock On Video !

Hi Guys,

Just a little something I thought you might enjoy.   I taught this guy everything he knows about how to best deep Throat a big hard cock!

Not to say that he wasn't completely committed to growing experiencing and doing whatever it takes to gain his extra credits for good behavior !

Plenty of practice with me and his willingness to explore other hung and even better hung than I!  Yes!  I'm proud of my pig bottom eagerly at work here pleasing his man!

Check out how he buries his face deep in my ass !
Love that!  Yumm ..  The moans of pure joy and great delight.  ....Priceless!  Yea... Kick back watch and enjoy.  Home made with love!

I am Testing this new idea.  You like this??  Let me know...?  Click on the link directly after this line to view this Video!

Hot hard Cock Hunk Throat Fucking

 Latin Hunk Feeds his Hot Big Dick to his Hungry Insatiable Oral Cock Slave.

3 comments: