Tuesday, August 5, 2014

HE BOOKS ME FOR WEEKENDS ONLY!



I had a really cool time with my client in Los Angeles.  Stayed at the Mondrian on Sunset Blvd.  Look it up guys.  This Gentlemen, and repeat client, has booked me for my "weekend" package.  If you wish to get more details about this go to my website, which any day now will be completely transformed and viewable on all devices, including I-pads, and I-phones.  The site link is www.AdamMichaelsOnline.com




 The hotel is awesome, and a can be quite expensive too!  My "frugal" Philly client text me today that my hotel is 1500.00 per night!  I don't think we paid this much but it was completely sold out on our final day Sunday Aug, 4th.



Anyway, me and my sweet client from Switzerland see each other several times a year, and no expense is spared.  A great time is had by him and me too!  Even at tense moments no one even loses proper form, and nothing ever gets bizarre, weird or wildly uncomfortable.






He is uber wealthy, but what's best about him to me is that he is loving, giving, compassionate, he embraces life and living at every turn, and never fails to wear a smile when he's with me, and when he's not.

He likes me to create suggestions, for party time, quiet time, play time, and just me and him time.  Told me this trip that we should plan a European adventure somewhere.  Love it!  So stay tuned, as I will be keeping you all posted here about some of those upcoming scenes of excitement.




I have another story about a hot time I had on the plane during my previous trip back to Orlando. 
Already started writing it, but I had to cut it just to post these fresh thoughts today, while they're still flowing, and I don't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment