Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Power of Intention!

Here is a sweet little card a client gave me right at the end of our session just days ago in Orlando.

So sweet.  To think he planned this.  To me it talks about the power of intention.  What is it you are choosing or committed to creating out of, and "in" your life.  Anyway, so at the very end he pulls the card out telling me how thankful he was that I made the session out to be all he ever wanted, and not only that, but far more than he even expected. 

All this as my "classical music" selection channel on Pandora was for some reason, playing church music in the background with words of sweet praise and gratitude being sung ever so angelically.  Serving almost as a coincidental background, for the conversation of gratitude we were now both having in person after his self proclaimed stupendously erotic, wonderful, heavenly experience he was so eagerly thanking me for providing.  I had him, "shaking all over" according to him, from how moving it was, and how wonderful it made him feel.

He handed me the card, but inside the card was also an additional 40.00 which was very sweet and unexpected, but this was in addition to the extra he had given me when he first arrived.  I'm not sharing this to impress just to express some of the sweet moments I also get to indulge in, and part of why I still do what I do hear with you guys, and why I not only am continuing to expand, but plan to improve greatly on my brand!

Comments are always welcome, and please know that my New website will be going "live" by this weeks end.  This blog will be moved and so the new address for how to access the new blog will be through my website.     www.AdamMichaelsOnline.com   I will post a very large message on the top of this blog when that happens so for now.  keep viewing here on this site. 



No comments:

Post a Comment