Thursday, August 21, 2014

TANTALAZING AIRLINE SEAT AFFAIR

Sitting right next to him, holding his hard cock discreetly from underneath his dropped down open eating tray.

He deliberately let me see the outline of his hard cock popping up and on the side of his white shorts, knowing It was in full view as I sat strapped in with my seat belt,  just one away from his window seat.

I caught his eye while making my way down the tight aisle searching for the first most feasible seat I could find.  Normally I prefer window seats, but this time I'd have to sit way at the tail end of the plane for that to happen.  Na..  I think I'll pass on that one.  My least favorite thing is to have to sit at the  back of the bus, or the back of any restaurant.  And in particular I hate it when a wait staff person takes me past all the open tables with all the liveliness and fun energy, to the back empty area of an otherwise not so full restaurant, just to accommodate some other persons slow area.

Well, I look over and notice this cute white boy sitting by the window seat.  He glances over ever so quickly and I catch it, so there I went.  Aisle seat.  Waited a few seconds and initiated a chat.  Told him I'd sit there to dissuade others from trying to sit in the middle.  Of course I meant, "in between us" but he didn't need to know that right now.

Instant smile on his face gave it all away very quickly.  Great!  Blue eyes, blonde, about 5'11" 20 something.  Traveling alone too! Yea!  Like that alot!

Well, plane filled up pretty fast and now there was a cute lady aching for a seat.  I took a preemptive strike and moved over just before she requested our middle seat.  That would've been the end of this story right here.  Instead it continues....  ;')


So I quickly took a scoot over, closer to him, when not a moment later she sat down.  We looked at each other and quietly were like, oh well.  We were now much closer to each other, so it was not so bad.

So anyway, time passes and we both take little naps as the flight goes on and on.  Eventually we both awake and begin to chat some.  This was not before I noticed the big RISE in his loose fitting shorts.  I was actually reading a book, up until I made notice of that of course.  Now I'm in my head, trying to figure out how to proceed.  What do I do?  Talk. Chat him up some?  Just somehow grab his dick from the side and risk the woman on my other side noticing?  Wow!!  My breathing became more erratic almost by the second now.  Hyper ventilating.  I'm talking myself down.  How to figure this out.  Meantime he's laying back relaxed pretending he's doing nothing at all! 

I pick my book up.  I put my book down.  I shift in my seat.  Ever so gracefully of course.  Discretion being key here.  to not arouse suspicion from the woman on my side or from him noticing that I've noticed!  Oh my Fucking God!  I'm going slightly insane, and I can't move or do or go anywhere!

I put the book down.  Decidedly.  I look over and get his attention.  Fuck it!  He's gotta talk me trough this.  Clearly he want something here! So here I am on the plane my food tray is popped down over my lap.  This cute blonde with sweet blue eyes 20 something sitting right next to me with a gorgeous woman I also don't know, but have far less interest in, clearly, sitting on the other side of me!

What a predicament!  Meantime there he is with his boner popping up clearly but visible mostly to me only because the dropped down trays were blocking all access to this hot scene from other eyes!

I lean close to his face and begin wispering things to him.  You know that's tough right?  Well, you know I tried but it's gotten increasingly more difficult for me to focus on my book when they are other more impressive hard things right in front of me screaming for my attention.  He laughs!  Well, what can I say..

Yea, no complaints I assured him.  His smile widened, and the eyes were sparkling now!  Wow.  I was close enough as if we were necking in the seats.  In retrospect i wouldn't doubt the woman next to me assumed we were in love or something.

So I reached over finally and grabbed his hard dick as much as I could without being obvious to our other seat guest.  He leans further back into his already reclining seated position so I can have better access to his whole cock tightly squeezed onto the side of his underwear and protruding up through his knee length cotton white cotton shorts.

I grab and feel my way around his cock as best I can.  He's throbbing.  Fuck.  OMG..  I just so wanted to open him up.  Release that best from his man made restraints and fuck the confines of society to please myself and this hot sexy fucker so desirous of me in that moment and time!

I did no such thing!  But I didn't back off either.  It's not what either of us wanted.  He was enjoying it, and beggin for me of the same.  Me, well.  I decided to just enjoy this for what it was.  A hot opportunity to be bold, brazen, and adventurous.  This for me is being alive, and present!  It felt so good, and so I felt good too!

He reached over and got a good feel of my hard cock now trapped deep in the confines of my tight white skinny jeans.  He leans back several times doing the best he could to release as much of his cock as he could without exposing himself in the seat.  I felt, squeezed, he leaned back, in the throws of passion, very discreetly, as if he was just resting or stretching for seat comfort.

It was just glorious.  His cock felt thick.  just the way I like my man meat.  Thick and delicious.  I felt the tip of his swollen cock and wiped some of his precum onto my finger.  Put it lightly in my mouth, and signaled my finger to him.  He leaned in and inserted my finger ever so lightly in between his lips licking my saliva and his own sweet juice.  I followed by linger the rest off with my own wet mouth.  All the while never losing direct eye contact with my very willing prey.

We talked a bit and I talked about how I have a nice 2 hander, when out in the open.  Told me he had a boyfriend way later and deep into our hot erotic, ever so tantalizing airline seat affair.

We kept getting closer and closer so as to keep our banter up close and very private, awasy from prying ears all around us.  So close I could smell, and feel his scent and hot body.  I decided to not back away, and on one of those moments decided to just let the lips do what they wanted to do organically.  We kissed!  I let me lips lead the way.  His did not resist.  Feeling his breathe so close.  Him feeling mine.  Lips slightly opened, wet, tongue wanting to explore, feel, and taste a little bit of this guy was just too much to ignore.

I let it happen, and he was ready.  we tasted each other.  The moment felt like it was 15 minutes.  Wow.  He smiled.  He loved it!  I could see he was surprised, maybe a little shocked even, that he loved the kiss so much!  So did I!  Wow.  See what it can be like?  This is living in the present!

Hope you guys can all take a little from this and learn or teach yourselves to trust being more receptive, and open to being, and living in the present.  This kind of stuff is too beautiful to miss out on guys!!!

KISSES!!!  





1 comment:

  1. Damn, that was so hot I've copied this into my private stash of jackoff stories to read offline whenever I get horny. I hope you do more of these posts. And I also hope you and your new buddy got even friskier with each other after the plane landed, or at least exchanged phone numbers.

    ReplyDelete