Friday, September 14, 2012

Hey you Traveling Guys! Join my Email List !

Some of you may already know and some of you may not. This is good for you traveling guys!

I have a mailing list. You can sign up on it to be notified in advance by email whenever I am hitting another travel city. This is speaking only to some of you who may not have signed up to get a mailer from me, or just were not aware that I worked this way.

Go to www.AdamMichaelsOnline.com

Click on the "join my list" banner that appears
once the entire page is loaded. If all you get is a black page with that banner, hit refresh because the page didn't load properly. When you get the "agree/ do not agree" disclaimer, then the site uploaded correctly.

Once you click on the sign up banner a little window opens with space for only an email address. Double check he email address to make sure you spell it correctly. You will then get an automated reply thanking you and asking you to click to subscribe. You will get another to confirm your request to be on the list and then you are subscribed. I get a little note indicating another subscriber too.

I do have a growing list of frequent clients. Or as some would say "regulars". I do love working this way, and I do prioritize them regarding booking day and time preferences.

I have a great tale to tell from this evening... But I think I'm going to let myself settle down a little to tell it wisely. lol.... Wishing you all a great night! Orlando here.

No comments:

Post a Comment