Saturday, September 1, 2012

He was sweet, Totally Voyeuristic, bearded, lightly balding, Insatiably Oral and Extremely Enthusiastic!

Great Hot times with several clients here in downtown Philadelphia, this past week. Just finished a crazy cool session with a very sweet, totally voyeuristic bearded slightly balding enthusiastic insatiably oral little cutie pie, who now wishes he had opted for something other than "small" Asian men... Uhmm... He wasn't referring to their stature at all BTW! .... lol!

Anyway, it was a real cool time. And then I showed him
my blog and he was like. "why do you write this"? Is it because you want to do it for the 'business'? or is it because you like to write?

Well, as I told him. Yes, it is for the business, but yes it is because I like to write too. Well, if the "like to write" was not a part of the equation, then the blog would be kinda crappy I told him!

You can't really fake something like this! Not if you really want to offer something of quality, to attract quality clients anyway!

So, yes. Of course it is done to enhance my presence in this arena, but of course I love taking it to task too!

Hope you are all enjoying your labor Day weekend with family and friends as I sit here alone in my hotel room, starving cause I'm freaked out about the insane food choices i have to make daily and the (not so simple task) I have to undertake while traveling to feed myself optimally from a nutritional standpoint. While at the same time not eating my profits away. ;')

Yea.....No....I'm not crazy really... Just sometimes get a little crazy when I have gone too many hours with no food! haha...

Worked out good today! 45 mins. of cardio. Equal time mixture of tread mill, elliptical and stair master this time. Then I did some leg work too.

more later after I EAT! LOL.... Maybe I'll take the laptop with me so i can blog some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment