Wednesday, September 12, 2012

He flew in all the way from Chicago guys.

Had a real nice hot steamy time with a client last night here in Central Florida. It was a 3 hour appointment for those of you who have considered and wondered but haven't really ventured yet.

He flew in all the way from Chicago guys. Just to spend time with me, at my cool apt in beautiful Orlando. So what do you think about that? Well, I'll tell you a little something. It's not every guy doing what I do who gets clients to do things like this. And much less from such distances.


This gentlemen, who is by all standards a pretty successful dude. He did a 1 hour appointment only once before while I had my NY apt. Had a great time. Has followed my posts. Contacted me about a week before, expressing his desire to meet with me once again and take his sexual self exploration to another level, with me at the helm.

Why you might ask? Because he wanted to have a great time, and he just knew that i was the just the guy who could make that happen. He loves sex. Just wants to really have a great time, worry about nothing. He knew he could run just about anything by me, and that I would know just how to make it a great time for him, while being sure that it would be just as hot a time for me too! This just happened to have been high on his priority list too. Making sure that I was into it, and truly enjoying myself.

Well, after his little "warm up". He took a few deep breathes and I gave him a little time out for his own sake! lol... Yea. He was very deliciously impressed with my stamina to say the least! No worries here with that ever! (smile)

My full service details can be found by going to my site. www.AdamMichaelsOnline.com Rate info will be there, pics and much more.

I was there for him from start to finish. I'm a full service guy. One of the reasons I take the time to write, create a cool website, post updated pics constantly, is because I enjoy what I do, and thrive on being great at everything I do!

I always offer a premium service. By this I mean, the quality of my service. Those who have experienced me are solid testimony to this fact. Many reviews are posted on me so anyone wondering should just make the time to take a gander for themselves.

This is all for now... Just felt like sharing some random thoughts as I too reminisced on a great evening with another cool client. Time to grab a bit of food! ;')

No comments:

Post a Comment